Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
I would like to know too :hmm: yeaaa I know this tread is from last year, I'm hoping to refreshen it

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hi

Yeah, it has completely cleared up. If I recall correctly, all I used was olive oil, religiously I might add. So, moral of this story is not to use peels (of any kind, regardless of strength) on freshly peeled skin - you will burn.

Here are some pics (no lightening at all since or exfoliation) The red bits on my hand are there because it's cold!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
tnx for replying...and I'm happy for u that it cleared up.
I guess I'm just scared of peels and that's y I'm sticking with g&g cream

·
Registered
386 Posts
You healed nicely thankfully.

I do my TCA once a year in the winter. I use MUAC 18% on my feet and hands. December 2016, I decided to bump the strength and ordered the 21% on my feet.
45 seconds in, and I started frosting. I decided to give it another minute, after 2.5 minutes (yeah I know) I rinsed, neutralized and applied Aquaphor.

Next morning I noticed a huge round, black patch on my right foot, the area near the ankle. It hurt like crazy, my foot started swelling. Since I was overseas I went to the pharmacy and they said it wasn't (an open burn) so they gave me Bepanthen, the US version of Neosporin or close
It took 18 days to fully peel and now I have this dark mark that looks like a birthmark on my baby smooth, foot ugh !!!!!

·
Administrator
33,633 Posts
You healed nicely thankfully.

I do my TCA once a year in the winter. I use MUAC 18% on my feet and hands. December 2016, I decided to bump the strength and ordered the 21% on my feet.
45 seconds in, and I started frosting. I decided to give it another minute, after 2.5 minutes (yeah I know) I rinsed, neutralized and applied Aquaphor.

Next morning I noticed a huge round, black patch on my right foot, the area near the ankle. It hurt like crazy, my foot started swelling. Since I was overseas I went to the pharmacy and they said it wasn't (an open burn) so they gave me Bepanthen, the US version of Neosporin or close
It took 18 days to fully peel and now I have this dark mark that looks like a birthmark on my baby smooth, foot ugh !!!!!
@Mulberry, great to see you!! :knuddel:what are you doing applying your TCA when you are oversea's thats awfully brave of you. How are you hands doing? Everything back to normal? Happy you stopped by for a visit, its been a long time!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
@Mulberry, great to see you!! :knuddel:what are you doing applying your TCA when you are oversea's thats awfully brave of you. How are you hands doing? Everything back to normal? Happy you stopped by for a visit, its been a long time!!
@gymrat
Gymmie good seeing you too:knuddel: Well you know, visiting with family in Europe:) I was going to be indoors throughout so I decided to take my MUAC TCA and LA peels with me and do my usual once a year regime lol. My hands have come a long way, looking much better but I will stick with the 18% TCA for my hands and feet from now on.
@theend, Sorry for hijacking your thread

·
Administrator
33,633 Posts
@gymrat
Gymmie good seeing you too:knuddel: Well you know, visiting with family in Europe:) I was going to be indoors throughout so I decided to take my MUAC TCA and LA peels with me and do my usual once a year regime lol. My hands have come a long way, looking much better but I will stick with the 18% TCA for my hands and feet from now on.
@theend, Sorry for hijacking your thread
Theend hasn't been here since 2015, I don't think they will mind :hehe: so glad your hands pulled through all of that, I know you were so worried. 18% is a great choice for your hands and feet. I just ordered something called baby feet for my feet, I hope it works, has great reviews, I will keep you posted once I use it.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Theend hasn't been here since 2015, I don't think they will mind :hehe: so glad your hands pulled through all of that, I know you were so worried. 18% is a great choice for your hands and feet. I just ordered something called baby feet for my feet, I hope it works, has great reviews, I will keep you posted once I use it.
I bought babyfoot early last year, it's awesome, it worked so well for me. I've never seen such humongous layers of skin roll off underneath my feet. Now that you've mentioned this...I just remembered I had ordered two packets. I hope the second one hasn't expired, will use it this weekend, I need new looking feet for the spring :)

21 - 36 of 36 Posts