Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a 15 percent tca peel,, but i used several layers, and its been one day and I am swollen like hell,, and i am all ready getting sloughing,, is this normal,, i have had one person say that by using so much that i probably have equal to the depthness of peel had i gone to a physician. I was frosting so quickly that i thought to myself that it didn't look like an even frost,, like i hadn't put it on right,, i was assuming the frosting look should look almost like a cleansing mask does,, so i proceeded to apply more and make sure that i had the full frost look,,,, duh,,,,,,,,,so it wasn't like,, one layer,, wait 5 minutes then another,, etc,,,
it took me about 5 minutes just to put on one half of my face,, thats how much detail i was tending to,, plus,, I was on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
I did a 15 percent tca peel,, but i used several layers, and its been one day and I am swollen like hell,, and i am all ready getting sloughing,, is this normal,, i have had one person say that by using so much that i probably have equal to the depthness of peel had i gone to a physician. I was frosting so quickly that i thought to myself that it didn't look like an even frost,, like i hadn't put it on right,, i was assuming the frosting look should look almost like a cleansing mask does,, so i proceeded to apply more and make sure that i had the full frost look,,,, duh,,,,,,,,,so it wasn't like,, one layer,, wait 5 minutes then another,, etc,,,
it took me about 5 minutes just to put on one half of my face,, thats how much detail i was tending to,, plus,, I was on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just answered your other post, sorry-
but I don't remember what thread it was on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts