Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall,
I've bought 100%TCA and want to TCA my arms, i used a caro white mix with clear clinic oil (for about a month) on them but have stopped when I realised how potent it is, even though I havent really seen results. I dont want my arms to get super light out of nowhere, like my face from caro + maxipeel(see pic).
I want my arms to properly exfoliate before I use anything else but since I already used the caro mix, I have concerns;

As I said, I dont want my arms to peel alot lighter (or deeper?) but I feel a TCA is necessary as my arms are extremely stubborn and havent changed (peeled) regardless of what I've tried and Ive been trying things for like 8 months now.

So my question is;
1. Will using a higher percentage (maybe 25%) of TCA cause deeper peeling and as a result make me more light due to the caro mix I already used, that would surface. (Kind of like the photo where the parts that peel are super light)
2. Would using a lower percentage (maybe 15%) cause a lighter peel (what I want), allowing me to exfoliate and get gradually lighter.

Sorry if the question sounds dumb, just dont want to have another really bad experience
View attachment 64837

·
Administrator
33,904 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this post is old, but please do not use. 100% TCA. I do have 100% TCA and use that strength to remove skin tags only. After removing the skin tags, I still am left with some scaring, which take a couple of months to fade. I use 30% from MUAC, for my face, and that works out fine, nothing higher. It is better to do do several treatments, than to use 100%. i also use this strength to remove tattoos, and that can take several treatments. Its is better to go slowly, otherwise you will have dark spots on your skin from where the acid burned you. Please be careful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts