Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall,
I've bought 100%TCA and want to TCA my arms, i used a caro white mix with clear clinic oil (for about a month) on them but have stopped when I realised how potent it is, even though I havent really seen results. I dont want my arms to get super light out of nowhere, like my face from caro + maxipeel(see pic).
I want my arms to properly exfoliate before I use anything else but since I already used the caro mix, I have concerns;

As I said, I dont want my arms to peel alot lighter (or deeper?) but I feel a TCA is necessary as my arms are extremely stubborn and havent changed (peeled) regardless of what I've tried and Ive been trying things for like 8 months now.

So my question is;
1. Will using a higher percentage (maybe 25%) of TCA cause deeper peeling and as a result make me more light due to the caro mix I already used, that would surface. (Kind of like the photo where the parts that peel are super light)
2. Would using a lower percentage (maybe 15%) cause a lighter peel (what I want), allowing me to exfoliate and get gradually lighter.

Sorry if the question sounds dumb, just dont want to have another really bad experience
View attachment 64837

·
Administrator
33,772 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts