Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to talk everyone here at SCT. Without you guys I wouldn't have reach anywhere near my goal and I probably would have given up a long time ago. Before I joined SCT I didn't know that it was possible to lighten as much as I did. I owe my success all to you guys. This couldn't have happened with out you. When I joined SCT my goal was to lighten three shades because I thought that I wouldn't be able to lightened beyond that, but I've lightened pass three shades and I'm so happy! Below are my before and after pics. These are me at my darkest. The sad thing about this pics is that I've actually brightened then up to appear lighter. I pull them off fb and can't find the originals anywhere. But you can still have an idea of how dark I was. My legs were the hardest to lighten as they were the darkest part of my body. These are me now. I took these yesterday with my phone without flash, and they are unedited. The last pic I took three weeks ago. I have a lot more but I just wanted to share the more recent ones. You can see my hands in this one. If anyone is interested in my regime please see link below. I posted it all in there. My starting shade was NC50 and I'm currently at NC42 http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/48292/i-got-lighter-than-my-light-skin-sister-and-now-shes-mad

·
Registered
42 Posts
WoW ! You have came a long way , congrats on your lightening , looks very healthy ..what are you doing now to maintane your skin color ?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WoW ! You have came a long way , congrats on your lightening , looks very healthy ..what are you doing now to maintane your skin color ?
Thank you hun! Your progress is great too, I saw your pics and you look amazing. I'm maintaining my complexion with Vit C and oral glutathion, avoiding the sun and practicing sun protection. I'm using my kojie sans and G&G once a week. That's pretty much it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
WOW! congrats. @3shadeslighter I read your other thread, i started using g&g and I hope to get wonderful results like you. im using the caro white soap for my face, do you think f&w aha soap was effective on your body combined with the g&g? (thinking of getting the aha soap for my body). I think I am a NW43 and I want to be a NC45

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW! congrats. @3shadeslighter  I read your other thread, i started using g
Thanks girl! I bought the F&W AHA soap but I never finished using it. I just liked the kojie sans better because I felt like I was getting better results and my skin always felt so much cleaner when I used it. But I saw that some memebers on here have had success with it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I bought the F&W AHA soap but I never finished using it. I just liked the kojie sans better because I felt like I was getting better results and my skin always felt so much cleaner when I used it. But I saw that some memebers on here have had success with it.
okay I will do some research
. also do you tell people you've lightened your skin e.g.; you made a new friend and they saw a picture of you that was taken 4 years ago ... what would you say? (just interested, also I may suffer the same problem in the future)

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW! congrats. @3shadeslighter  I read your other thread, i started using g
okay I will do some research :hmm: . also do you tell people you've lightened your skin e.g.; you made a new friend and they saw a picture of you that was taken 4 years ago ... what would you say? (just interested, also I may suffer the same problem in the future)
Hahahah! People who know me a while ask me what I'm using and they ask me to help them out. If they tell me they just want to tone I just tell them to exfoliate. If they want to lighten I help them out a bit more. I haven't given anyone my complete regi except for you guys here on SCT and it's not because I'm being selfish. I just feel that people need to do their own research because I don't believe there is a one size fits all approach to skin lightening. What works for one persona may not work for the next. I've had a friend use the products and she never took my advice to wear sunscreen. So it all depends on the person. If I know they're gonna be lazy and looking for a quick fix I won't tell them. I just tell them that I did a series of super expensive chemical peels or glutathione shots in another country and that I just wear sunscreen and stay out of the sun. But I don't deny that I have done something to my skin because I think that would be stupid. If it's a new friend, I just tell her that I was really really tan and that I was always light skin and I'm just back to my original colour. I feel like I need to build trust in someone before I just reveal everything just like that. And some people I just straight out tell them the truth. That I bleached my skin and I just move on from there. I've only had negative experience with a couple family memebers and that's it. But if you want to keep it a secret especially from new people you meet' then you should definitely get rid of your old pictures from places like fb and Instagram, because you don't want your pic to end up on some forum lol.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Quote:Originally Posted by 3shadeslighter

I just want to talk everyone here at SCT. Without you guys I wouldn't have reach anywhere near my goal and I probably would have given up a long time ago. Before I joined SCT I didn't know that it was possible to lighten as much as I did. I owe my success all to you guys.
This couldn't have happened with out you.
When I joined SCT my goal was to lighten three shades because I thought that I wouldn't be able to lightened beyond that, but I've lightened pass three shades and I'm so happy!

Below are my before and after pics.

These are me at my darkest.
The sad thing about this pics is that I've actually brightened then up to appear lighter. I pull them off fb and can't find the originals anywhere. But you can still have an idea of how dark I was.

My legs were the hardest to lighten as they were the darkest part of my body.

These are me now. I took these yesterday with my phone without flash, and they are unedited.
The last pic I took three weeks ago.
I have a lot more but I just wanted to share the more recent ones.>
http://www.skincaretalk.com/http://www.skincaretalk.com/content/type/61/id/97758/

·
Registered
524 Posts
your skin looks soo beautiful nothing better then reaching your goal the natural way well done so happy for you

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[quote name="Baniaz" url="/t/49122/thank-you-sct-ive-reached-my-goal-all-thanks-to-you-all-pics#post_883219"]How many oral glutathione do you recommend for a newbie... So you use use the G & G AND KOJIE SAN once a week day and night? Then when do you use the fair n white on your post[/quote] Hi I use the G&G and kojie sans once a week for now because I have reached my goal. I use it weekly as maintainance to seenhownwell it goes from here. I do not want to get lighter which is why I use it less often. Sometimes I alternate between the F&W and G&G. If you are new you will need to use the creams and soaps more often. I started the glutathione once a day but double my dosage because I got faster results that way. Hope this helps 1f60a

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
 just wanted to add that your new skin tone suits you lots
Thank you. Everyone tells me that I look prettier lighter. Before my skin was dull and blotchy from years of living on a sunny island with no sun protection at all. I wish my skin looked like this while I was younger.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Before my skin was dull and blotchy from years of living on a sunny island with no sun protection at all. I wish my skin looked like this while I was younger.
Girl that is gorgeous at another level no wonder your sisters are jealous. Keep on rocking your thing don't pay attention to them and most importantly don't let it bother you.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
[quote name="Baniaz" url="/t/49122/thank-you-sct-ive-reached-my-goal-all-thanks-to-you-all-pics#post_883284"] Thank you so much 1f6181f48b but do you recommend I use the new fair&white Gold because they don't have that Fair&White picture you posted here the website here in the US[/quote] I don't know about the fair and white gold. But you can get the F&W AHA on amazons. That's where I get most of my lighteners.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts