Skin Care Talk banner

81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
I have seized use on knuckles, until a futher date. They have faded slightly, i use just a kojic serum raw on them the problem is I was my hands to much. I am using on my feet and toes, it's amazing, it's peeling all the dark HARD AREAS that nothing worked on to reveal lighter skin, as I have run out I have started using BSC carotene lotion and the floris serum. The corns have even erased tooo
I have the bsc cartoon lotion and serum, pls how are you using yours because I want to use it for my hands and feet to even out since I want to start using hq

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
I have the bsc cartoon lotion and serum, pls how are you using yours because I want to use it for my hands and feet to even out since I want to start using hq
I use cotton to apply it onto the ankle.
Then apply the serum and now recently I have the cream

·
Registered
499 Posts
I use cotton to apply it onto the ankle. Then apply the serum and now recently I have the cream
I think I will start using the cream too, I got a little box that has th spot cream , the lotion and serum, I will later lotion first den serum den the cream, that should even me out, I notice you are I the up I don't do peels cos I am scared. Pls what do u use for your own exfoliation pls,

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
I think I will start using the cream too, I got a little box that has th spot cream , the lotion and serum, I will later lotion first den serum den the cream, that should even me out, I notice you are I the up I don't do peels cos I am scared. Pls what do u use for your own exfoliation pls,
I use Kojic Soap for Exfoliation

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Pls What about your hands and feet what do you use on them to stop dem from goin dark. Thanx
I use Maxi Peel on my elbows, knees and toes, exfoliates the dark areas to prevent them from appearing darker
I am using carotene on my knuckles, not on the whole hand just the knuckles

·
Registered
149 Posts
I use Maxi Peel on my elbows, knees and toes, exfoliates the dark areas to prevent them from appearing darker I am using carotene on my knuckles, not on the whole hand just the knuckles
does maxipeel not with hq? Cox I hv #3 n #2 but never knew it cld be gd for em bad boyssss loil hmmmmmm thnks for th tips

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
does maxipeel not with hq? Cox I hv #3 n #2 but never knew it cld be gd for em bad boyssss loil hmmmmmm thnks for th tips
I layered my ankle with the maxi peel and carotone and it banished it.
I think the tretionin is good for the exfoliation

·
Registered
112 Posts
3shadeslighter your result is amazing...am kinda following your regimen as am still a newbie. But am not using precious line. I use just GnG after my exfoliating phase. Pls which oil and butter do u use for moisturizing

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
3shadeslighter your result is amazing...am kinda following your regimen as am still a newbie. But am not using precious line. I use just GnG after my exfoliating phase. Pls which oil and butter do u use for moisturizing
Thank you hun. I'm still using Shea butter with almond oil for skin building and moisturizing the skin.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I use Maxi Peel on my elbows, knees and toes, exfoliates the dark areas to prevent them from appearing darker I am using carotene on my knuckles, not on the whole hand just the knuckles
does maxipeel not with hq? Cox I hv #3 n #2 but never knew it cld be gd for em bad boyssss loil
I layered my ankle with the maxi peel and carotone and it banished it. I think the tretionin is good for the exfoliation
qww I never saw this sorry my dear how r u doing? so pls tell me I have been using mp3 but it dnt really peel out my spot n im still waitin for my nadinola sinceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee anyways so u mean mp3 don't dark out th knuckles since it has hq in it? how do u layer it pls? since its so liquid could u pls elaborate more . thnks

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Yeeh Maxi Peel is really good I think the tretinonin inside is really good!
Maxi Peel for me is like toner (THIS maxi peel is the solution, not the cream - the one in the tube which has no HQ just acids and natural lighteners e.g. b3 not in high conc. though)
I apply #3 solution onto my ankle, I then wait 2 minutes as it dries then apply the carotene black spot corrector

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Yeeh Maxi Peel is really good I think the tretinonin inside is really good! Maxi Peel for me is like toner (THIS maxi peel is the solution, not the cream - the one in the tube which has no HQ just acids and natural lighteners e.g. b3 not in high conc. though) I apply #3 solution onto my ankle, I then wait 2 minutes as it dries then apply the carotene black spot corrector
Does it make you peel?

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Does it make you peel?
When I use on my face twice a day yes I see peeling in sheets within 4-5 days When use on my face once a day I only see flaking from second day When use on knee, ankle, toes, elbows I don't see peeling but clearer and exfoliated skin looks brighter

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
When I use on my face twice a day yes I see peeling in sheets within 4-5 days When use on my face once a day I only see flaking from second day When use on knee, ankle, toes, elbows I don't see peeling but clearer and exfoliated skin looks brighter
Thank you. I really want to use this on my neck but the instructions are not clear do I use it the same way I would green peeling oil. It's so confusing.

81 - 100 of 135 Posts