Skin Care Talk banner

121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey, I'm wondering if you can post photos of all the products you used in your regime, if that's okay? I'm going to buy the products but im worried it will be the wrong ones

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
Hi ladies !

I am a newbie and i can't see any picture...Is it normal ? I'd like to be amazed as well :)
thx !
What do you mean you can't see any pictures?? See them where??

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
@3shadeslighter and......first time im seeing ur thread and its so inspirational what an amazing results........u mentioned that u exfoliated ur skin for six weeks with kojie san and fair and white aha lotion...in that six weeks of exfoliation did u use kojie san and aha lotion to exfoliate ur face or not, if not what product did u use to exfoliate ur face please help me......any sct member know the answer please help me...thanks

·
Registered
527 Posts
I don't see any pics haha I'm late to the party lol like two years late lol

·
Registered
103 Posts
I wish I got to see the pics too :(
Anyway I saved what she said she use and got exactly everything she used. Going to follow her path lol.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
I can't see the pictures ?*crying*
Sorry when I made this post I only kept the pics up for like a day or two. I didn't want my pics to end up on some shady website like lipstick alley or on some fake mixologist instgram page because stuff like that happened here before. I haven't posted any pics on here. But there are pics of my hands on my knuckles on fleek thread.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just want to talk everyone here at SCT. Without you guys I wouldn't have reach anywhere near my goal and I probably would have given up a long time ago. Before I joined SCT I didn't know that it was possible to lighten as much as I did. I owe my success all to you guys. This couldn't have happened with out you. When I joined SCT my goal was to lighten three shades because I thought that I wouldn't be able to lightened beyond that, but I've lightened pass three shades and I'm so happy! Below are my before and after pics. These are me at my darkest. The sad thing about this pics is that I've actually brightened then up to appear lighter. I pull them off fb and can't find the originals anywhere. But you can still have an idea of how dark I was. My legs were the hardest to lighten as they were the darkest part of my body. These are me now. I took these yesterday with my phone without flash, and they are unedited. The last pic I took three weeks ago. I have a lot more but I just wanted to share the more recent ones. You can see my hands in this one. If anyone is interested in my regime please see link below. I posted it all in there. My starting shade was NC50 and I'm currently at NC42 http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/48292/i-got-lighter-than-my-light-skin-sister-and-now-shes-mad
Hey this is so good but the link is not working now. Could you please let me know if the regime. Thank you 😊

121 - 135 of 135 Posts