1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
And thats due to using Retin A?

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
Sounds like the % was too high for your skin. Try using a lower %, or mix it with a mild lotion and apply it that way. I use Retin A micro and don't have any problems with it at all. I apply it every other night and only use a little bit.

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
I went as "Lizard Girl" for Halloween....and I didn't even need a costume.
mmmm lizard gurl,, sexxxy, I bet all the eligible bachelors were hitting on you that night

(use the 0.05% CREAM version of it or even 0.025% cream and Eucerin moisturizer during the day, all the dead cells and flakiness will be gone within a week and ur skin will adjust)

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mmmm lizard gurl,, sexxxy, I bet all the eligible bachelors were hitting on you that night

(use the 0.05% CREAM version of it or even 0.025% cream and Eucerin moisturizer during the day, all the dead cells and flakiness will be gone within a week and ur skin will adjust)
Hardly

I alreadyy started using Eucerin (my hq cream is eucerin + 8% hq - for my body only) so I'm sure it'll be over in a week or so.

I already used retin-a on my face for years on the obagi system for 3 years so i understand that the peeling is normal..sort of. I only just started using retin-a for my whole body. I thought the skin on my body would take a while to peel..but i'm on day 3 and i'm peeling in sheets. Lol. It doesnt hurt..its just peeling...but the skin underneath is glowing.

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
Hardly

I alreadyy started using Eucerin (my hq cream is eucerin + 8% hq - for my body only) so I'm sure it'll be over in a week or so.

I already used retin-a on my face for years on the obagi system for 3 years so i understand that the peeling is normal..sort of. I only just started using retin-a for my whole body. I thought the skin on my body would take a while to peel..but i'm on day 3 and i'm peeling in sheets. Lol. It doesnt hurt..its just peeling...but the skin underneath is glowing.
Oh, oh, oh, I gottcha you are using it for the lightening aspect. Ok, then peeling is exactly what you want.

Hey, what an easy costume, I am all for cheap and easy when it comes to Halloween costumes-

good luck and I hope you get amazing results-

·
Registered
20 Posts

hi LightenNLift

I wonder if you can be of assistance - i bought the retin a gel 0.05% and HQ from ADC but it given me a rash - has that happened to you? where do you buy your HQ cream and retin a gels from?

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
How much did u apply? If it gave you a rash then:
1. Wait 30 minutes after washing your skin till its completely dry.
2. Apply a tiny bit of aloe vera GEL from the drugstore.
3. Wait 30 minutes more
4. Apply a PEA sized amount of the RA.
5 Leave the HQ till to use in the morning
6 Next time get the CREAM version of RA so u can use it together with HQ at night.
I get my RA from ADC too.

Skin | care | talk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts