Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys. Thanks for all of your help. I have learned alot so far and will continue to help others as I learn. But there is something that I would like to know more about.

What do you guys use for your Eye Area? I use that Vitoral stuff but I dont know exactly how it works or if its working...

I've heard of people using Vitamin E oil and/or Rosehip Oil (?)

What do you guys use that is the most effective for keeping that area hydrated and rid of those fine lines!!!!?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I use that Viterol-a for eyes, but it isn't a quick fix! I've used it for about 3 months and it seems to be getting the lines taken care of.

Another good eye cream is Vivite'. Contains glycolic acid which also tames the lines and moisturizers to soften. Available online or in Dr's offices.

Vit E oil straight or rosehip seed oil also would help! Cheap! Try it!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi Fawnie, is it ok to use the creams/oils /vit c serum around the whole eye orbital or just underneath...hey and btw congrats on becoming a Legend.....well deserved!!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi Fawnie, is it ok to use the creams/oils /vit c serum around the whole eye orbital or just underneath...hey and btw congrats on becoming a Legend.....well deserved!!
thanks Ely! If there's any chance the product can get into your eye, don't place it there. Something thin and easily absorbed like a watery C serum could be OK, but not something oily or very irritating like Retin-A.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
98 Posts
Fawnie, I think that I remember reading somewhere that you use the Viterol a cream for eyes in the morning, is that right? It's just that I was checking it out and the website I went on said to apply it at night....I've probably mis read your thread, but just wanted to check..thank you

·
Registered
98 Posts
thanks yet again Fawnie, that's going on my shopping list....btw I miixed my first batch of Vit c at 12% and I'm now getting on fine with the rosehip oil yipee....

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi there,

The best moisturiser for the day is a high spf sunscreen. The oils you mentioned are superb for night time

Best wishes,

redrose

1 - 9 of 9 Posts