Skin Care Talk banner

301 - 320 of 452 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Unrelated but so sad to share that the lady in my profile picture (the hair dresser) died this week in a car accident. She was part of a reality TV show called “Little Women Atlanta”. My thoughts are with her family.
OMG so sad!!!! I think she's called Minnie. Oh Lord May her soul rest in peace.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Unrelated but so sad to share that the lady in my profile picture (the hair dresser) died this week in a car accident. She was part of a reality TV show called “Little Women Atlanta”. My thoughts are with her family.
Amen to that!I have heard the news too. Super Sad. May she RIP 😔🙏🏾

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
People who take vitamin C tablets, what changes has it made to your skin? What has it done for you?
I’ve been taking vitamin c with gluta and my skin has been looking very nice I haven’t been using lightening creams for maybe 2 weeks or more and I didn’t really darken idk if it’s the gluta or the vitamin c that’s working but it’s definitely a staple for me moving forward

·
Administrator
33,642 Posts
People who take vitamin C tablets, what changes has it made to your skin? What has it done for you?
Vitamin C is the best antioxidant you can take ........it boosts your immune system, it helps keep your skin strong and firm, it acts like an army and protects its territory! Don't ever go without taking your Vit C, its one of the most important.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #311
I take 2000mg per day 1000mg in the morning and 1000mg in the evening
Oh... I wanted to buy 1000mg and the pharmacist said it was a waste of money cos the body only absorbs what it needs and flushes the rest. I got 300mg. Let’s see if it works for me

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #312
Vitamin C is the best antioxidant you can take ........it boosts your immune system, it helps keep your skin strong and firm, it acts like an army and protects its territory! Don't ever go without taking your Vit C, its one of the most important.
thank you gymrat. I just started taking it. I’ll see how it goes in the next 2 weeks

·
Registered
130 Posts
Where do you order fair and white from, also is the maxi white from Nigeria KA or HQ version ? Thank you for your time

·
Registered
130 Posts
Oh... I wanted to buy 1000mg and the pharmacist said it was a waste of money cos the body only absorbs what it needs and flushes the rest. I got 300mg. Let’s see if it works for me
Where do you order fair and white from, also is the maxi white from Nigeria KA or HQ version ? Thank you for your time

·
Registered
511 Posts
So guys am tired I keep getting stretch marks new ones. I've tried using lactic acid but it's not fading still color brown or reddish. I just want it white I know it won't go away. Can anyone suggest what I can use it make them fade to whitish rather than reddish? @gymrat hello friend.

·
Administrator
33,642 Posts
So guys am tired I keep getting stretch marks new ones. I've tried using lactic acid but it's not fading still color brown or reddish. I just want it white I know it won't go away. Can anyone suggest what I can use it make them fade to whitish rather than reddish? @gymrat hello friend.
Hello my friend @brown991 how are you??

As for your stretchies......in time they will fade and turn skin tone color, if they are brown/reddish they are fresh/newer, but give them time and they will eventually get lighter all on their own. What are you using that's causing them? That is the bigger question......check your products and ingredients thoroughly something is causing them.

301 - 320 of 452 Posts