Skin Care Talk banner

401 - 420 of 452 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #401
@Blackboy, so I decided to go ahead with fair and white gold and I can see about half a shade or slightly less in five days of use.

The qei+ trashed my skin with abnormal darkening on my face but extreme lightening on the body. I also seem to have patches of what seems like eczema so ditched it.

I bought the maxi tone gold 2 range and it’s lightening me up so nicely my sisters and nieces have asked me to order for them.

Will keep everyone posted after a month on progress.

so nice that its working for you. People usually say the Gold range is very weak. Are you mixing it with anything? Does it contain hydroquinone?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #402
I used this soap on my face for almost 4 years. In the beginning it made my skin so clear and helped me with breakouts. But after 1 year I got break outs almost every 2 weeks I didn’t know what that was. My facial skin also became really blotchy and caused me to grow facial hair.
I stopped using this soap around 2 Weeks ago and started using shiseido. And my skin cleared up so much.
i stopped using it as well and my skin is getting back to normal. That blotched eczema look has gone away

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I agree with Goldencream. The fakes are usually the HQ version. I’m using the ka serum now and it’s making my face darker but it’s lightening my body. I hate Kojic acid though
@Blackboy that happened to me before , I just use lotions, the only Kojic acid serum I used what lightened me was neo clear serum

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #405
Thinking out loud.... Carowhite was the only cream that really lightened me without ever reaching a plateau. I never got darker, it never stopped working and I got lots of compliments on my skin. I never had to worry if it was working or not no matter how many times I used it. It just kept working until I stopped using it. I’m just sad it made me sick and I hate the strong chemical smell. Now I can’t find a good Hydroquinone cream to get me there

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Thinking out loud.... Carowhite was the only cream that really lightened me without ever reaching a plateau. I never got darker, it never stopped working and I got lots of compliments on my skin. I never had to worry if it was working or not no matter how many times I used it. It just kept working until I stopped using it. I’️m just sad it made me sick and I hate the strong chemical smell. Now I can’️t find a good Hydroquinone cream to get me there
Maybe you can try out labidjanaise with its oil? I know a few members had great results with it I used it for a while but I stopped all hq because I’m doing gluta now

·
Registered
303 Posts
Thinking out loud.... Carowhite was the only cream that really lightened me without ever reaching a plateau. I never got darker, it never stopped working and I got lots of compliments on my skin. I never had to worry if it was working or not no matter how many times I used it. It just kept working until I stopped using it. I’️m just sad it made me sick and I hate the strong chemical smell. Now I can’️t find a good Hydroquinone cream to get me there
Maybe you can try out labidjanaise with its oil? I know a few members had great results with it I used it for a while but I stopped all hq because I’m doing gluta now
Hi, where is it sold in Europe pls?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thinking out loud.... Carowhite was the only cream that really lightened me without ever reaching a plateau. I never got darker, it never stopped working and I got lots of compliments on my skin. I never had to worry if it was working or not no matter how many times I used it. It just kept working until I stopped using it. I’m just sad it made me sick and I hate the strong chemical smell. Now I can’t find a good Hydroquinone cream to get me there
You are right! Carowhite was the goat back then. Might have to jump back on the HQ train. Natural products don’t work for me. I’ve been using natural products for over a year now and I’m still stuck in the same shade.
I used carowhite from 2015-2017 and I stopped cause of dark knuckles. Did you have any issues with your knuckles while on carowhite?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #409
You are right! Carowhite was the goat back then. Might have to jump back on the HQ train. Natural products don’t work for me. I’ve been using natural products for over a year now and I’m still stuck in the same shade.
I used carowhite from 2015-2017 and I stopped cause of dark knuckles. Did you have any issues with your knuckles while on carowhite?
now that you mentioned it, I never had dark knuckles when I used Carowhite. But I used the lotion, not the tub. Maybe it makes a difference?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Maybe you can try out labidjanaise with its oil? I know a few members had great results with it I used it for a while but I stopped all hq because I’️m doing gluta now
I thought they said Labi contains steroids?
the lotion and the jar cream doesn’t just the tube same like carowhite, but then again you’ll never know with these companies especially finding out all these shocking discoveries about “well trusted” creams

·
Registered
20 Posts
@Blackboy, just the even tone (2 )entire range and the whitenizer vitamin c serum(blue line)

I don’t know if it will ever get me up to 3 shades lighter as it’s my final goal. Currently a Kelly Rowland and hoping to get to Gabrille Union.

Don’t know if I will get to that on just the gold line, however as it looks promising at the moment, I will carry on and give a feedback in about 8 weeks time.

The fact that it lightened my face which has always been a challenge to lighten for some reason unknown to me is good news.
My face is about 2.5 shades darker than my body.

I do t think it contains HQ,at least not listed.
I don’t mind if it does tbh as it can’t be more than 2%. Once I reach my goal, I will just maintain with the aha lotion.

·
Registered
49 Posts
now that you mentioned it, I never had dark knuckles when I used Carowhite. But I used the lotion, not the tub. Maybe it makes a difference?
Yeah that might be the reason why. I used the cream. Will try and get the lotion and see what happens.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #415
@Blackboy, just the even tone (2 )entire range and the whitenizer vitamin c serum(blue line)

I don’t know if it will ever get me up to 3 shades lighter as it’s my final goal. Currently a Kelly Rowland and hoping to get to Gabrille Union.

Don’t know if I will get to that on just the gold line, however as it looks promising at the moment, I will carry on and give a feedback in about 8 weeks time.

The fact that it lightened my face which has always been a challenge to lighten for some reason unknown to me is good news.

I don’t mind if it does tbh as it can’t be more than 2%. Once I reach my goal, I will just maintain with the aha lotion.
hmm if doesn’t contain hydroquinone, what could be the lightening ingredient in it? They usually use other names to indicate HQ, like hydroxyphenol, 1,4-Benzenediol.

yeah my face is also darker than my body and that’s my biggest worry.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #416
the lotion and the jar cream doesn’t just the tube same like carowhite, but then again you’ll never know with these companies especially finding out all these shocking discoveries about “well trusted” creams
I read it contains about 7.1% hydroquinone. That’s too much for me. That’s the kind of HQ that causes sunburn and makes someone darker after using for a while. I’ll read more about it. Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts

I don’️t know if it will ever get me up to 3 shades lighter as it’️s my final goal. Currently a Kelly Rowland and hoping to get to Gabrille Union.

Don’️t know if I will get to that on just the gold line, however as it looks promising at the moment, I will carry on and give a feedback in about 8 weeks time.

I don’️t mind if it does tbh as it can’️t be more than 2%. Once I reach my goal, I will just maintain with the aha lotion.
hmm if doesn’️t contain hydroquinone, what could be the lightening ingredient in it? They usually use other names to indicate HQ, like hydroxyphenol, 1,4-Benzenediol.

yeah my face is also darker than my body and that’️s my biggest worry.
@Blackboy, there is phynoxethanol and benzyl salicylate don’t know if they mean HQ or not.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi everyone, I’m wondering if redarkening after HQ is inventible? Would I redarken if I don’t go in the sun or/and practice SAP for a year? Will I redarken more than my original starting tone or worse?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #420
Hi everyone, I’m wondering if redarkening after HQ is inventible? Would I redarken if I don’t go in the sun or/and practice SAP for a year? Will I redarken more than my original starting tone or worse?
you will redarken if you stop using your lightening cream. Doesn’t matter if you stay in a fridge and not come out.

401 - 420 of 452 Posts