Skin Care Talk banner

461 - 471 of 471 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
If you're not using a good sunscreen, then it may darken you. Timeless is a great brand if you're looking for a better alternative. But please keep it in the fridge.
I am using burnout! Which is one of the best rated here.
I will look at timesless too.
Thank you.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Can someone recommend me something to maintain my shade after coming off HQ besides a Sunblock?
Mitchell brand gels are the best when weaning of hq, at least for me.
Depending on your skin tone, carotis and neoprosone will give you a yellow tone. Lemonvate too.
Others lighten pale/ creamy.
Their lotions are very mild and won’t maintain hq results. You can mix in the gel and serums too.

·
Registered
71 Posts
@PhoenixCharm2018 i’ve been using the new p20 kids sunscreen, as you recommended it to me a while ago. It says it gives sun protection up to 10 hours. I usually wear a fully face when I wear make up, so I can’t actually reapply. Have you used this sunscreen without reapplying and still got good protection ?

·
Registered
108 Posts
@PhoenixCharm2018 i’ve been using the new p20 kids sunscreen, as you recommended it to me a while ago. It says it gives sun protection up to 10 hours. I usually wear a fully face when I wear make up, so I can’t actually reapply. Have you used this sunscreen without reapplying and still got good protection ?
You still have to reapply. I wish it weren't the case but you still need to reapply. Every 3 hours for this sunscreen is ok.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #467
Has anyone ever used F&W so white maxi tone (EU version without HQ)? What’s your review on it

·
Registered
332 Posts
What tube creams are you guys currently using? I’m looking for a clobetasol based cream to add to a skin building mix.

·
Registered
332 Posts
clobetasol wont build your skin tho...
wouldnt that be counter productive?
Well the best way to use them is to mix them with skin builders like retinol and anti stretch mark moisturizers. It’s super unsafe to use straight out of the tube.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #471
What tube creams are you guys currently using? I’m looking for a clobetasol based cream to add to a skin building mix.
Don’t do this pls. It will lighten you fast and well but after one year, your skin will be ruined. You’ll end up with thin skin, your skin will look old and wrinkled, sun burn on side of your face, and washed out skin. When you stop, you’ll get darker than before and NOTHING will lighten you for a long time. I’m speaking from experience. You’ll end up wasting money on several creams to get that shade back. And no, Retin a will not help either

461 - 471 of 471 Posts