Skin Care Talk banner

481 - 486 of 486 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
I bought 4 tubes of lemonvate gel from house of beauty a few months back and 2 tubes were from lebanon and the other 2, slightly different in color, faded etc, were from india just like your description. I haven't been using them so I couldn't tell you which one works but yes there seems to be two different versions of mitchel brands products. I have a feeling the one from india might be the culprit.
Omg! I knew there was something fishy about it! I agree I think the one from India may be a fake product. I’m so tempted to email Mitchell brands and ask. I know they sell products from their official website so I’m just going to start buying things from there. I hate shipping costs but I rather that then get a fake.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Omg! I knew there was something fishy about it! I agree I think the one from India may be a fake product. I’m so tempted to email Mitchell brands and ask. I know they sell products from their official website so I’m just going to start buying things from there. I hate shipping costs but I rather that then get a fake.
I think someone on sct was talking about using the Indian version and they always have been so I'm not sure which one is the original. I havent used either. I might just throw them out. Just in case.

·
Registered
20 Posts
1 month of Kojie San and 3 weeks of HQ...
IM ESTATIC!!! It’s different lightening but there’s definitely a shade change.

481 - 486 of 486 Posts