Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sure this has been covered many times!, But what is your opinion on the best Anti aging moisturizer and eye cream? money not really an object,
I want to invest in a proper day/night care range, the Lovely Lexi has suggested xtendlife skin care range so before I will give it a whirl has anybody else got any similar suggestions?
Great site btw,

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
well after my Xtendlife Mens Active Facial Fluid arrived in the mail this week, I am convinced that this is the best moisturizer out there and after reading the charts and explanation of the ingredients I am convinced. The weather here in NYC is getting really cold and frigid and I am not one for a moisturizer but I really needed it as my skin was very dry from the Retin-A and microfiber cloth, I used it in the morning and wow it hydrated my skin so well that when I went out in the strong cold wind my face didnt turn red and dark and at the end of the day I had a glow, so thats how I know its worth it.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
7 Posts
I second this. Xtend-life makes a phenomenal product. Not to mention, all of their ingredients are all natural. They don't use any toxic fillers or synthetics. I know many who have had tremendous success with them.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I have been using it almost one week now about 5 days and I like it also especially for oily skin like mine in the T-zone. My skin inhales it

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Love, love, love my Xtendlife. I'm a customer for life.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was looking at their products, and wonder if anyone here has used any of them for whitening age spots? If so, do you us it on the entire face? If so, how does it lighten your skin even when the age spots are darker. Looking and looking, Love this message board

·
Registered
180 Posts
You people are going to bankrupt me!!! LOL...Why did I open this thread???? I REALLY want to try these Xtendlife products! I'm a bit poor now, but when I get paid and am "rich" again (pfffft...right
), Ima gonna get me some Xtendlife...then I'm NOT buying ANYTHING else, people, and I mean it!!! (pffft...right
)

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Haha TL!! Go for the large size Xtendlife body lotion instead of the smaller face cream! Lexi uses it all over and swears by it.
I was on a "No-Buy" pact too.......THAT lasted a long time!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
180 Posts
Haha TL!! Go for the large size Xtendlife body lotion instead of the smaller face cream! Lexi uses it all over and swears by it.
I was on a "No-Buy" pact too.......THAT lasted a long time!

That's exactly what I'm going to do....I'm lusting after it now as we speak...but MUST.RESTRAIN.SELF.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I try to justify it like this: the more I concentrate on skincare, the less I have to spend on makeup, another obsession and sin.
Hey! We don't do drugs or gamble, so what else is there to do?

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
I try to justify it like this: the more I concentrate on skincare, the less I have to spend on makeup, another obsession and sin.
Hey! We don't do drugs or gamble, so what else is there to do?
Yeah!! That's the ticket! LOL I like the way you think!

·
Registered
180 Posts
THAT can be dangerous....shopping while soused!

I was just kidding, I swear...
I try to be careful and buy only what I know works or what comes highly recommended, so I don't waste too much money..or too many products. The thing is, there are SO many good products out there!
I'm pretty psyched about the Xtendlife and I can justify this future purchase, not only because of the raves here but also because winter is looming and you know what that means...dry, itchy, flakey, chapped skin...I'm thinking dry brushing is going to help A LOT with that (I've only been doing the dry brushing a few months, so I don't know how much it's going to do for winter skin), but I do need something powerful and effective on hand as well. So, I AM managing my skin care product addiction fairly well...If I were rich, though, I would have to rent storage space for all the skin care products and gadgets I'd buy!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts