Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

are the body shop products any good???

i'm after some products for combination/ oily skin but i have no idea what to get. any ideas?

cheers.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I like their tea tree line too esp. their foaming face wash and face mask. Body Shop makes some good body butters too like the satsuma and moringa flower butters which smell gorgeous!

·
Registered
398 Posts
The only thing I've bought from them recently is their tiny little face brush for $3. Because I'm chicken to try a motorized one like Clarisonic or the wanna-be's. I haven't used it yet, but will when I get my flaky days.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
If you are a looking into a "motorized" face brush why not try one of those cheap spinning battery operated toothbrushes, that is what I use and find it does a fantastic job!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Freddy,
Since you have used their tea tree line for years, do you know if they changed the formula ? I was speaking to my cousin and she said she thought they changed the formula of the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash....and its not the same???

·
Registered
713 Posts
The Body Shop sells the best shower puff thingy...I just love it!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Freddy,
Since you have used their tea tree line for years, do you know if they changed the formula ? I was speaking to my cousin and she said she thought they changed the formula of the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash....and its not the same???
Yes they did change the formula and that really pissed me off. I think it was back in 2005 or 2006 that they changed it. I know the moisturiser used to have a black cap and now they have clear ones with the new formula, so I'm certain they chaned the entire line up's forumlations, I liked the older formulas alot more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts