Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

After I read much raves about ADC's customer service from this forum, I placed an order on their old website, but their payment gateway couldn't processed my credit card therefore my first order was deemed cancelled so when their new website is up, I placed another order and this time the payment was successful, but only to find out I couldn't login to check my order status, my account which was created during order placement seemed have disappeared beyond my imagination. No, I did not forget my email address and password and I even tried to click "forgot your password" trying to recover the password, but to my disappointment it says no account registered to this e-mail address.

I emailed them using contact form on their website, but they did not response. What peeved me of is after I paid for my order they ignored my enquiries.

Does anyone has the same problem?

·
Registered
452 Posts
yes - I had a similar problem on my first order. I believe some other forum members experienced the problem as well. The website had trouble processing cards at the time. On my second try the order went through and I received my order in less than 3 weeks. I just went online Tuesday to place another order and the website didn't recognize my email or password either - so I just created another account and placed my order. I logged in earlier today to check my order (and to make sure I could) and I was able to.

ADC is very good - so email them and call them (number on the website) and they will respond and/or fix the issue.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi, i have probs with their site too. They said they have some probs with my credit card and cancelled my order. so i tried again. and again it was canclled. but then i got 2 confirmation letters. i hope they charge me only once and send only one order and not 2.
also they showed a wrong address for shipping. i really hope that everything will be settled soon.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
salsera...their system kinda weird, now I can't even check my order status online and they don't reply to my e-mails!

meera....have you received shipping notification with tracking number yet?

·
Registered
452 Posts
salsera...their system kinda weird, now I can't even check my order status online and they don't reply to my e-mails!

meera....have you received shipping notification with tracking number yet?
Moonleaf - call them and send another email!! I am sure they are very busy with orders. I am a business owner and my clients expect me to talk on the phone, do emails, participate on facebook and keep my website updated and still do the actual work associated with my business. It is mind boggling trying to keep up - so b2b I understand the delay in responses.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The charge has appeared on my credit card statement as a debit by Moneybookers.com and also there's titan money express notification as well telling me that I sent money to [email protected], does anyone who made purchase at ADC got the same?

Does ADC usually e-mail you shipping notification when your order has shipped and do you get tracking number?

Sorry, this is my first purchase from ADc and they don't give me a good impression because they ignored my enquiries!

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
First of all, give it some time!! You say you placed an order, sent and email, etc and got no response. Your original post was on Oct 1, today is Oct 3. We are talking about a buisness that is HUGE deals with MANY MANY people. MANY MANY emails, etc. Not to mention there is a huge TIME difference.

If you have sent emails to them, sit back and be patient. They will respond. If not try calling. You need to understand you are dealing with something overseas, all of which takes time to process, time to ship, just basically........ time. Do not expect overnight delivery or overnight response. It just isn't going to happen. ADC is a very reliable source, sit back and have some faith.

Patience is a virtue-

·
Registered
46 Posts
I havent received any shipping notifications yet. I have ordered 2 times as the the site showed me cancelled status. I asked them to delete one of my orders and correct the shipping address but unfortunately i still haven´t got any response to that.
I really hope they will do it fast and that they wont book two times from my credit card. Anyway wish we all will get good news soon :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For an e-tailer that huge and popular as it seems, surely be able to afford hiring more staff! There's no excuses for slack customer service which put people off from buying and what's the point of having a motto We value relationships?!?.

Anyway, they finally replied (to my surprise) that my order has been processed and should receive tracking within a couple of days...I'll wait and see!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
"For an e-tailer that huge and popular as it seems, surely be able to afford hiring more staff! There's no excuses for slack customer service which put people off from buying and what's the point of having a motto We value relationships?!?."

Moonleaf, as you can see by the many posts re ADC, there have been some issues with their website. If they were to expand & hire more staff, I'd bet that the prices would increase. I'd rather go through a few minor inconveniences than pay what other places are charging for the same items. In communicating with ADC, I've encountered 5 or 6 people. While they do ship globally, they seem to have a skeleton crew of people. They've improved their website & I'm hoping other improvements will be forthcoming (like a toll-free #). Why it takes so long to receive yr order is that, depending upon the country you live in, they have to figure out ways to get it past customs. My orders go from India to the USA. They are then re-packaged to appear inoccuous & are shipped to me in Canada. Costoms Canada is more likely to open & check parcels coming from certain countries (try getting a parcel here directly from Iran or Iraq!). They can only do so much. As for 'slack customer service', outside of the website issues, I've received excellent customer service from them. Whenever I leave them an email message, Either 'Paul' 'John' or Anuj gets back to me within 48 hrs. Sometimes they contact me by phone to respond to my queries. I hope that your shopping experience is better with them next time & everything goes smoothly.

·
Registered
452 Posts
moonleaf - in business I have products imported from other countries. I can tell you that ADC's concern about clearing customs is "great customer service". Some exporters are not as concerned and do not take pre or post responsibility if your shipment gets blocked at customs. So for the benefit of all on this forum and others (to help keep prices low and our sources responsive) - PLEASE - be
and a little more patient and understanding. (You will be glad you did.)
You will need this "patience" to use the products you are anxiously waiting for. Just like the shipment, results from using the products will not arrive overnight or in a couple of days.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Hey my thought is- that is how life goes for those of us that use the convience of online shopping.

You either deal with what is dealt or you don't play!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
My order took 3 weeks to arrive. It was in customs for a week. I just tracked the status with the tracking number provided. The time it takes for imports to clear Customs is an unknown and not within anyone's control. Especially if their is not a customs broker agent acting on behalf of the sender or receiver.

Try to Hurry up and wait. No sense getting heartburn and hypertension before you get your new skintone.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts