Skin Care Talk banner

1401 - 1410 of 1410 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
@Prettylady5 As someone that has always suffered from acne i can tell you this use the pink rose water for your face. Just wash with a good soap (i use dudu osun) then allow ur face to dry, spray rosewater all over ur face you will notice the difference in one week and in a month's time you won't be talking about pimples again but how to clear ur black spots.

·
Registered
36 Posts
@Prettylady5 As someone that has always suffered from acne i can tell you this use the pink rose water for your face. Just wash with a good soap (i use dudu osun) then allow ur face to dry, spray rosewater all over ur face you will notice the difference in one week and in a month's time you won't be talking about pimples again but how to clear ur black spots.

Thanks a lot for the tip 😉

·
Registered
589 Posts
I don't know the chemistry that well of the process to judge if its authentic. If anyone wants to chime in, feel free!

This recipe encapsulates 7 grams glutathione at one time. I would divide that in about 4 doses. But I wonder if it will stay fresh for four days? I would definitely give it a try and see how it goes. At the same time, I will keep looking for more liposomal recipes. I think overall its worth it. Do you know how many months supply that would work out to be? If I were to take 1500 mg liposomal in a day.
@HealIO Sorry to burst your bubble but you can`t make liposomes at home. I also thought initially that I could & tried different recipes but nothing worked like store bought liposomal products. As soon as I switched to my DIY liposomal, I lost all progress. All you are whipping up at home is an emulsion. You need alcohol to form the liposomes. An alternative would be Potassium Sorbate. Here is a link to one of the most popular DIY Vit C which u can also use for Lipo Glutha- http://qualityliposomalc.com/process/index.html.

·
Registered
119 Posts
@HealIO Sorry to burst your bubble but you can`t make liposomes at home. I also thought initially that I could & tried different recipes but nothing worked like store bought liposomal products. As soon as I switched to my DIY liposomal, I lost all progress. All you are whipping up at home is an emulsion. You need alcohol to form the liposomes. An alternative would be Potassium Sorbate. Here is a link to one of the most popular DIY Vit C which u can also use for Lipo Glutha- http://qualityliposomalc.com/process/index.html.
I appreciate the input! it's been a while since I have been on here. What about using enteric capsules? So you have any experience with that? I was just reading the Gluta thread and saw some mentions about that

1401 - 1410 of 1410 Posts