Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this kind of acid keeps the joints supple and lubricated, keeping connective tissues healthy. I read somewhere that you can keep your skin like this by helping it from the inside out.

I 'think' I see better skin under my eyes, but not sure.

Anyone heard of this?

hmmm...

lvgirl

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yes, there was a study done in Japan of a village where the root vegetables the people ate created higher levels of Hyaluronic Acid in their bodies and they had very few wrinkles and hardly any arthritis. Apparently CBS' Connie Chung did a report on it about 5 years ago.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Interesting. I would be interested in trying to see if helps with Fibromyalgia too. Since it helps with arthritis and the connective tissues it would make since that it would. Any benefits to my skin would be a plus.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Leisa -- There is a company called Purity Products which puts out a great line of the HA capsules...check them out...it might really help the Fibromyalgia because it does help with pain as well...a guy I know needed disc surgery on his back and was walking around with a cane...he started using this stuff and within about 2 weeks didn't need the cane anymore...anyway, it's worth a try...I used it when I sprained my knee and it helped alot.

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts