Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gold Bond Pure Moisture Lotion - No parebens, dyes, fragrances. 7 Moisturizers, 3 vitamins.

Pure Moisture Body and Face Lotion | Gold Bond®

water, hydroxyethyl urea, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dimethicone, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, glyceryl stearate, sodium hyaluronate, ceramide NP, gluconolactone, steareth-21, niacinamide, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, cholesterol, ceramide NS, polysorbate 60, ethylhexylglycerin, panthenol, ceramide EOP, caprooyl phytosphingosine, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, ceramide EOS, hydroxyacetophenone, cetyl alcohol, ceramide AP, caprooyl sphingosine, tocopherol, cetearyl alcohol, disodium EDT A, ceteareth-25, 3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid, behenic acid

·
Administrator
33,936 Posts
Gold Bond is a great lotion I haven't used the face version, but give it a try its the only way you will know if it will work for you.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Gold Bond is a great lotion I haven't used the face version, but give it a try its the only way you will know if it will work for you.
Thank you. I break out with others but this GB one doesn't break me out. It looks like this one has HA, niacinamide , a, c, e and ceramides. Is there anything I might add to the cream to make it better than it is? My biggest problem now is that I have Crepey skin from sun damage.

·
Administrator
33,936 Posts
Thank you. I break out with others but this GB one doesn't break me out. It looks like this one has HA, niacinamide , a, c, e and ceramides. Is there anything I might add to the cream to make it better than it is? My biggest problem now is that I have Crepey skin from sun damage.
I would leave the moisturizer as it is if its working for you. If your skin needs more moisture you can always add a drop or two of pure jojoba oil to it, that's simple to do. But if you wanted to use a product to help with the sun damage, look at using the Fade Peel. Its easy to use and works well. Can easily use this once a week. Be consistent and you will see noticeable difference. If you wanted to start using it every other week, then move up to weekly you can do that too!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would leave the moisturizer as it is if its working for you. If your skin needs more moisture you can always add a drop or two of pure jojoba oil to it, that's simple to do. But if you wanted to use a product to help with the sun damage, look at using the Fade Peel. Its easy to use and works well. Can easily use this once a week. Be consistent and you will see noticeable difference. If you wanted to start using it every other week, then move up to weekly you can do that too!!

Thank you. I will do exactly as you say. I have ordered the Fade Peel.

·
Administrator
33,936 Posts
Thank you. I will do exactly as you say. I have ordered the Fade Peel.
Let me know what you think of it. I love it. If you haven't ever used peels before apply it every other week until you see how your skin tolerates it. Then go for every week. BUT.......you MUST stay out of the sun when you are using any kind of acids, peel, etc, its a must otherwise, your wasting time and money ;)

Reactions: JLacy

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let me know what you think of it. I love it. If you haven't ever used peels before apply it every other week until you see how your skin tolerates it. Then go for every week. BUT.......you MUST stay out of the sun when you are using any kind of acids, peel, etc, its a must otherwise, your wasting time and money ;)

The peel did nothing and the antiaging cream they sent me a sample of broke me badly.

·
Administrator
33,936 Posts
The peel did nothing and the antiaging cream they sent me a sample of broke me badly.
How many times have you used the Fade Peel? And how often?? I posted my last post 17 days ago, so this tells me you haven't even given it time.

If you are looking for over night results,........it won't happen. You are trying to fix YEARS worth of damage, it will take time and patience.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts