Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to lighten a couple of shades. Here’s my routine.

• Once every ten days (LA 40%) to face and body
  • Supplements MSM (5000mg and topically), NAC (1400mg), VIT C (1400mg)
  • Tretinoin (3 times every 10 days)
  • Niacinamide and Vit C topically
  • Asante goat milk soap (body)
  • SPF 50 (reapply every 3 hours)
I am considering adding transexamic acid topically, French pine bark 100mg and glutathione 500mg.

Any advice?

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Your regimen could give you some results if your ancestry is mixed.
For a standard situation, your regimen seems weak and ineffective. it doesn't make sense to use tretinoin three times every 10 days. For which purpose do you want to use LA 40% on the body and the face every 10 days? You should already test a 15% on your face.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your regimen could give you some results if your ancestry is mixed.
For a standard situation, your regimen seems weak and ineffective. it doesn't make sense to use tretinoin three times every 10 days. For which purpose do you want to use LA 40% on the body and the face every 10 days? You should already test a 15% on your face.
I started with 25% and worked my way up. I’m using the LA peel for exfoliating. How can I improve my routine?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I want to lighten a couple of shades. Here’s my routine.

• Once every ten days (LA 40%) to face and body
  • Supplements MSM (5000mg and topically), NAC (1400mg), VIT C (1400mg)
  • Tretinoin (3 times every 10 days)
  • Niacinamide and Vit C topically
  • Asante goat milk soap (body)
  • SPF 50 (reapply every 3 hours)
I am considering adding transexamic acid topically, French pine bark 100mg and glutathione 500mg.

Any advice?
I think you should up your VIT C to 2000MG and split it different times of the day like 1000MG morning and night. This is what worked for my skin. You could take the buffered kind to be gentle on your stomach in that's too much for you. All the best! ❤

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I say use you LA lotion at least 3 or 4 times a week. I wouldn't put it on your face tho.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts