Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site! That is a very good question, I don't have answer for you except for injections. Someone on this site is gonna have another answer for you.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello Noline McGrath welcome to SCT, read on the Skin Disorder forum and see if you can get the information you need there...I hope you find this helpful!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Getting a lot more vitamin C in your diet can help diminish them. What's left can be lasered away.

Why are you getting them? Is it heredity? It would help to know the cause. Diet, heredity, illness, liver disease etc.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I've been doing it for about 5 yrs works great not a quick fix but in about 4-6 months you will see results......
would this work on the legs? i have hereditary spider veins but i heard nothing will ever make them disappear, my mom has had laser surgery but they come back

·
Registered
881 Posts
I would do injections and the apple cider vinegar twice a day...it does work especially the spider ones..
wow injections?? like with a needle?

could you tell me more pls? ill try to find some stuff on the internet too but wow
shocking.. im really interested in hearing more about this.
* im 20 yrs old and i have terrible spider veins on the back of my legs, the sides in clusters and i am porcelain skin.. its a shame :/

i hear less slat intake and keeping weight down helps keep the veins at bay

·
Registered
9 Posts
the injections work very well for the spider veins to keep them away like I said the cotton balls soaked in apple cider vinegar will help keep them away....the veins that bulge surgery is the only answer...being on your feet for long periods of time...ALOT of weight gain not 10-25 lbs..can contribute but they can be inherited like mine were...hope this helps annemarie

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi LYDIASELLERS, I had two rounds of injections for spider veins on my legs about 5 years ago.

It wasn't a very pleasant experience as I needed hundreds (not kidding) of jabs.

The first round was very successfull but after the second round I was ill and so didn't do the walking I should have. The consequense of this is that some of the veins have left brown marks where they were.

I don't know if you can make sense of all this but my advice would be to do something about them early!!!

My Dr said I should have had them injected as they appeared instead of waiting for years and then trying to get rid of them all at once.

Hope this info helps.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts