1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

I am getting a lot of tiny black spots on my face. Especially around nose,
I am really concerned about them. Because they are growing really
fast, And i have noticed few more of them in these last two months..
Please tell me why i am facing this problem? And how can it be stopped?
And is there anyway the spots can be removed?

Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
You may be describing a blackhead problem that can easily be helped with giving yourself a facial to help lift them. To find out more check source-claymasks

·
Registered
419 Posts
I would use jojoba oil as a cleansing oil to help loosen the blackheads. Massage the oil to your face and get a very warm face cloth. Hold the face cloth on your face for a minute or so to open up your pores. Rinse well and use a microfiber cloth to get your skin super clean. A daily gently exfoliant like Daily Microfoliant by Dermalogica or my favorite Miessence Gentle Exfoliant. Miessence has different exfoliants for different skin types..sensitive, normal, oil etc. Jojoba oil & lavender oils are the main ingredients...all natural product. Miessence Gentle Exfoliant for sensitive skin

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey everyone

I am getting a lot of tiny black spots on my face. Especially around nose,
I am really concerned about them. Because they are growing really
fast, And i have noticed few more of them in these last two months..
Please tell me why i am facing this problem? And how can it be stopped?
And is there anyway the spots can be removed?

Thanks
google blackhead products... they will remove them. pores get clogged and then the tips of that clog go black... i dont recall the reason

·
Registered
6 Posts
You said black spots so its possible they're not blackheads but rather age spots. If so you can get rid of age spots by using natural substances proven to whiten skin.

Be consistent... dabbing a bit of cream on every now and then isn't going to get the job done. You need to apply the cream at least once a day, preferably twice then you can expect a good result in a reasonably short time.
but of course if they're blackheads this method won't help at all... so make sure before you treat the spots at all you determine the problem

1 - 5 of 5 Posts