Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have hyperpigmentation from acne scarring and blemishing. I have tried everything on the market and nothing seems to work. At the present time I am using philosophy products that seems to be working. Now I am looking for a mineral makeup that has full coverage that won't irritate my skin, I am so afraid to try anything. Nothing seems to work. I've purchased many products and have been disappointd by all of them. So can anyone help me, I am so frustrated. So now I have to walk around embarrassed with my face looking like a leopard and don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Welcome! You came to the right place. You can either do a search or go to the other forums for what you need. Just ask away someone here has probably experienced what you have. I was able to get rid of some brown spots off my face from sun damage with TCA

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have hyperpigmentation from acne scarring and blemishing. I have tried everything on the market and nothing seems to work. At the present time I am using philosophy products that seems to be working. Now I am looking for a mineral makeup that has full coverage that won't irritate my skin, I am so afraid to try anything. Nothing seems to work. I've purchased many products and have been disappointd by all of them. So can anyone help me, I am so frustrated. So now I have to walk around embarrassed with my face looking like a leopard and don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi ... I just joined this forum... I have melasma.. on my upper lip and my cheeks.. its gotten worse and the forums say to use either Celacor or Dermablend....

I have used them ALL

MAC
Estee Lauder
Drug Store
etc

I have had facials. glycolic peels (at home and at dermatologists office). AHA peels,
I thought I was fine , but my mother noticed them and TODAY in the bathroom at pier one it looked like a five oclock shadow on my upper lip....

is it hormones'... birth control pills, sun exposure.. I have done them all... I live in sunny san diego california...

If you find something.... to cover and NOT smear off.. can you let me know and vice versa? Good luck darling....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Same problem I have, I had awful acne and left me with so many red marks that are fading but taking an extremely long time! I have no actual scars though. Having pale skin also makes them invisible. I'm gonna try Vitamin C serum very soon, but I'm guess copper peptides with a peel might be more effective? For me I think it too harsh because my skin is sensitive (im young).

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello mom2 and Puentesgigu welcome to SCT, I am so glad you found this sight! I want you to cheer up...we have lots of people here that have had the same problems as you have. Please read the Acne, Skin Lightening and Basic Skin Care Forums and if you don't find what you are looking for do a search as goatlady suggests. Read, ask lots of questions and have fun!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
You chose the right place to come. There is someone on here that will know what they are talking about somewhere on this site

1 - 6 of 6 Posts