Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 2116 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I read the old makari lightening very fast and is oily but not this NEW ONE. I love the fact that dries faster,no serious lighten yet but my skin is far better then previous. This what am using
and I bath with this bath gel
I add in 55h+ glycerine so far so good am loving it.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Ajay hunny is this the exclusive carrot something line? I wonder why tho this thread isn't in the skin lightening section gymrat Utopianbeauty virginskin1

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chocowhite it says extreme active intense with argan and carrot oil is a new line duo.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It smells good,dries faster wen apply. Yes I use it on my face I started with 2 times a day with my face but I notices my face is brighten faster so no I use it once a day at night only.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Ok hun watch your skin closely coz I heard this makari is sometimes dodgy like our African creams Lmao ajy you cracks me up...changin creams like a girl changes clothes :lol: But yay for you :yay:

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes but they say the new one is much better then the old one. Anyways I will watch my skin very well. This changing of cream is bad but I can't do anything about it. if am not seeing result I want I have to switch 1f64a1f64a

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
KAYs thanks that's what have been hearing but I love it have been using for years on and off but i keep going for it,with no problem I started using when I was like 15years, I share with my mother then I was dark skin.The smell and it texture does not look fake duo

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
Ajay hunny is this the exclusive carrot something line? I wonder why tho this thread isn't in the skin lightening section gymrat Utopianbeauty virginskin1
I'm here and will move it now, good catch chocowhite thank you VERY much!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I read the old makari lightening very fast and is oily but not this NEW ONE. I love the fact that dries faster,no serious lighten yet but my skin is far better then previous. This what am using
and I bath with this bath gel
I add in 55h+ glycerine so far so good am loving it.
Where did u buy the lotion from ? Nd Ghana gurlll here to lol1f44b

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ooh my Ghana Sister welcome ooh I got this at my trusted cosmetic shop. Where do you stay??

·
Registered
308 Posts
Yes but they say the new one is much better then the old one. Anyways I will watch my skin very well. This changing of cream is bad but I can't do anything about it. if am not seeing result I want I have to switch 1f64a1f64a
Great thread! Are u using this argan line exclusively or are u mixing it with other lotions or serums

1 - 20 of 2116 Posts