Skin Care Talk banner

2061 - 2080 of 2116 Posts

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Whats wrong with oralight? Its 19.99 now on sale , gonna go grab 2 boxes for maintenance lol, the pills work for me @waterboy86 ,you must remember you've got tougher skin than us , youre a man baby, so they wont work as quick for you

·
Registered
295 Posts
Whats wrong with oralight? Its 19.99 now on sale , gonna go grab 2 boxes for maintenance lol, the pills work for me @waterboy86 ,you must remember you've got tougher skin than us , youre a man baby, so they wont work as quick for you

Hey DOODOOBROWN:)

Oralight works for you? How long did it take you to see results??

·
Registered
195 Posts
If want to use makari exclusive line and get good result, use the exclusive line with clarifying lotion, it will give you a beautiful flawless complexion. But if you stop, you will redarken pass your normal complexion and also your knuckles will be dark as he'll. Is very hard to maintain makari result, no mater how, you will still redarken when you stop using it no maintenance for makari exclusive.

·
Registered
364 Posts
@pipi I would recommand the makari exclusive Glycerin in this case. I am using currently and I am very satisfied (I use it along with the serum)

If yu hav dry ski like me, it ith bs! I used the argan oil before and it ws not delivering!

·
Registered
364 Posts
the Soap and the Serum are very good. It lightened and smooth my face. But indeed pricey. I have not used the Lotion and night face cream...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Guys something in the milk ain't clean ... with Makari. I tried their products the first time ever and I only used the serum (brown bottle) 3 consecutive days on my face. I am already seeing how my face has became light, almost 1 shade lighter than before. Very strange indeed. I wanted to order the body lotion and the gel but I better not... Their main ingredient organiclarine is more than suspect since we don't what's in it.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Guys something in the milk ain't clean ... with Makari. I tried their products the first time ever and I only used the serum (brown bottle) 3 consecutive days on my face. I am already seeing how my face has became light, almost 1 shade lighter than before. Very strange indeed. I wanted to order the body lotion and the gel but I better not... Their main ingredient organiclarine is more than suspect since we don't what's in it.
wow it worked in three days? Yes something is definitely fishy about that .

·
Registered
21 Posts
wow it worked in three days? Yes something is definitely fishy about that .
Yes I am very scared now, we should investigate more on the owners and the products. What is organiclarine? What are the ingredients? Aserious company would normally disclose all ingredients of their products.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hi All
Are you still using Makari ?? I don t know if the question has been answered but i would like to know you guys maintening Makari Result. I have been using it for the past 2Months now with a pleasant result (3days a week) that i would like to maintain.
Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,079
Hi All
Are you still using Makari ?? I don t know if the question has been answered but i would like to know you guys maintening Makari Result. I have been using it for the past 2Months now with a pleasant result (3days a week) that i would like to maintain.
Thanks!!
@Londongirl pewling help maintain results or add aha lotion to your regime.

2061 - 2080 of 2116 Posts