Skin Care Talk banner

2081 - 2100 of 2116 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Hi beautiful people, I am back was MIA for almost a year.
Help me I need motivation.
OK well @kajal Valentines and Easter is comin up so.....

·
Registered
82 Posts
After searching for a skin care line I could use all over for lightening and evening my skin, I stumbled on Makari only three months ago. Its been great at lifting some of my tough blemish marks and did in only two weeks what it took months for Meladerm to do.

I have the day cream which didn't irritate my combination skin and I was kind of shocked that, even with it having a fragrance, it didn't break me out. I used it morning and night and only needed a little since its highly moisturizing. First thing I noticed was a soft glow and that warm golden yellow undertone coming through; it even brings out the pink in your lips so you wear less gloss.

After a few weeks, since it worked well with my skin, I tried their Extreme line. That will be the white and brown bottles/soaps. I've got stubborn hyperpigmentation on both sides of my face and thought the soap and cream would hasten the fading. After using the soap and cream for one day I noticed a difference in the morning so now I've been using that a few days a week and the day cream and classic whitening soap the rest of the days for a change of pace.

One thing I love is the lack of hydroquinone, but the infusion of natural ingredients; Mulberry root, licorice root and a few others I've never heard of but are powerful in the right concentrations. Its so affordable too :) I order off Amazon since with prime membership most products are delivered in one day. My next Makari purchase will be the body lotion and after that the skin clarifying serum. I use the Extreme whitening soap for my body and I can say its lifting the darker pigments on my knees and elbows. I also use exfoliating gloves too.

All in all? A solid companion to any skin lightening regime that includes supplements and IV therapy.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I am still using the day cream (2 months or so)..just to give my skin some variety and change. I notice the day cream gives more of yellow/golden glow while the extreme cream gives a pale finish..but it looks good. I have not used the serums yet since I don't want to smother my skin..the results have been fast for me so I don't need to add a serum right away.

I use the extreme cream on the darker parts of my knees and elbows and put the day cream on my chest, shoulders, neck etc. It works slower on the body so I wouldn't rely only on that. Get the body beautifying milk.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Makari is suck
Totally agree, it works well at first but the aftermath is terrible. You literally get 2-3 shades darker than your original colour and it's a very weird nasty kind or dark.
this is experience. It was nice initially, I used two bottles and stopped. The aftermath was worse than Dodo cream for me. Going the diy route

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey guys
I just bought some Makari products. They are from the naturalle carotonic extrême line.
I will be using it 3 Times a week in the morning.
So far it looks very promising and smells divine.
I will share my update in a month.
Has anyone used this product before? How did you like it ?

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey guys
I just bought some Makari products. They are from the naturalle carotonic extrême line.
I will be using it 3 Times a week in the morning.
So far it looks very promising and smells divine.
I will share my update in a month.
Has anyone used this product before? How did you like it ?
carotonic you can use morning and night mix with 3 /4 serums. The body lotion is ok. Carotonic seriously no complain at all. The naturalle doesnt lighten significantly. But face cream RUN.

·
Registered
63 Posts
[/QUOTE] carotonic you can use morning and night mix with 3 /4 serums. The body lotion is ok. Carotonic seriously no complain at all. The naturalle doesnt lighten significantly. But face cream RUN.[/QUOTE]

Okay that’s good. I don’t want to lighten too much, I would rather want to maintain my skin tone with it and get a nice glow. I will stick to my normal regime on the other days, in order to prevent or minimize any bad encounters.
Thanks for your response

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello Guys has anyone tried the Makari Naturalle Line? I've been using Qei+Carrot for 5 months but haven't seen any results. I just want to lighten 2-3 shades. Nothing dramatic. I have dry to normal skin. Any Ideas?? Thanks

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hello Guys has anyone tried the Makari Naturalle Line? I've been using Qei+Carrot for 5 months but haven't seen any results. I just want to lighten 2-3 shades. Nothing dramatic. I have dry to normal skin. Any Ideas?? Thanks
Naturalle will only maintain your tone and add maybe a glow. You might want to add the extreme serum to it if you want to lighten in shades

2081 - 2100 of 2116 Posts