Skin Care Talk banner

2101 - 2116 of 2116 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello Guys has anyone tried the Makari Naturalle Line? I've been using Qei+Carrot for 5 months but haven't seen any results. I just want to lighten 2-3 shades. Nothing dramatic. I have dry to normal skin. Any Ideas?? Thanks
Naturalle will only maintain your tone and add maybe a glow. You might want to add the extreme serum to it if you want to lighten in shades
Thank you for responding!!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Makari has always been problematic. Too many dodgy secret ingredients that they don`t list with horrible side effects that manifest when u stop using it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I have been using Makari from some time now (3 years), used both the original and extreme line with out any issues so far, what products do you all recommend to replace Makari. Pls suggest I want to switch to some new and trusted product.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have been using Makari from some time now (3 years), used both the original and extreme line with out any issues so far, what products do you all recommend to replace Makari. Pls suggest I want to switch to some new and trusted product.
Please if you dont have any issues with makari stick to it

·
Registered
118 Posts
If u don’t have any issues. I will advice u to stick to it ! But if u absolutely wanna switch then be prepare to re-darken a few shades .

·
Registered
687 Posts
If u don’t have any issues. I will advice u to stick to it ! But if u absolutely wanna switch then be prepare to re-darken a few shades .
I am ok with little bit redarkening, I have been using Makari in maintenance mode for quite few months. Please suggest me a good product.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Yes, you've sold me lol. I'll keep you updated.

The only thing is I can't see no lightening ingredients but regardless I will buy based on your review 😄

If this didn't work, I will just try an african mix. The issue is my face Makari lotion lightens my body just fine.
I thought u has stopped lightening lol

I hope it works for u though #keeprubbing

If ur looking for mixes.....I got hookups safer than African mixes but it will cost you!
Yes PM me please

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
any updates on people using Makari?
glutathione Makari works , bleu crystal.. I still use it after a peel, and the extreme sunscreen I use when Im in the sun

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
@DOODOOBROWN thanks, how long did it take to see an effect on you?
It works well , results after a month. But I had a peel so Idk if that made a difference, it was new skin.. Plus I add Vitamin E and coco oil in it, to eliminate veins

2101 - 2116 of 2116 Posts