Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
They say that Botox has to be repeated every few months - so it is costly to maintain over the long term. I haven't done it, and have no plans to, but if an event comes up where I need to look VERY VERY VERY good, I'd consider doing it on a one-off basis. For now my plans are to focus on my current regimine of Retin-A, Vitamin C, and facial exercises in the hope of minimizing the lines that I already have and preventing new ones from forming.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Mireckca: Is that your puppy??

Chelsie (and Mari who asked a similar question on another thread) -

I wish! He is the exact likeness of a puppy that I do know and love. I found this particular photo on a website that I check everyday - Puppies, Cute Puppy Names, Pictures of Puppies & More | Daily Puppy - and use him as the wallpaper/background on my computer.

I see that you love dogs too - so check it out. Everyday there is a different puppy and his/her story and lots of hints and info about different breeds. It is my second favorite website (after SCT) right now!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
WARNING

Warning - if you go to that "Facial Secret" website you will get a virus alert! I did so and my computer went wild! I wonder if this is an April Fools' Day prank? This member has posted the same message 4 times on this site. Do not risk it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts