Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Mireckca: Is that your puppy??

Maripop: thanks for the info, I was going to the anti aging show in April and was consider to have botox to lift my eyelip, but now I'm thinking I should just accept what I have and be greatful. Thanks again.............

·
Registered
538 Posts
fawnie: I'm trying to go on ageless if you dare website, and I have no luck getting there. What kind of results did you get with facial exercises and how long does it take to see a difference??

thanks

·
Registered
538 Posts
me too, I'm looking at restylane, I'm waiting to go to the anti aging show in a few weeks and get more info, or even maybe get something done on the spot..............but my husband will be with me, so I don't think it will happen, he does not beleive in that kind of stuff...............he said that I have the perfect face and body.................MEN, what do they know about beauty
....................we will see......................

·
Registered
538 Posts
Fawnie: that sounds good, I'm using argireline it's called line relief and it has 15% agireline in it, too early to see results, it's been 2 days..............

thanks for the info!!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
yes it's part the the Aloette line, hope it works................like Fawnie said it takes 30 days to see reuslts..................I'm o.k. with that.

the anti aging show is April 03,04 and 5th..can't wait..........You can get consultations, seminars, alternative medicine and so on..................

·
Registered
538 Posts
Your too funny................yes I will bring lots of info and new stuff to share........I'm so excited about this, the last beauty show was in Montreal 10 years ago.........................

·
Registered
538 Posts
what side effects with argireline?? it's still on the market?? Can't be worst than Botox..................Any thing yo put on your face has long term side effects unless you go organic...............every cream out there has chemicals that is not good for you........................

·
Registered
538 Posts
Fawnie: it looks like nothing been proving yet..............I know that you only use it where wrinkles are, like crow's feet and upper lip, right??

·
Registered
538 Posts
Are we talking about the new product

Anew Clinical Derma-Full X3 Facial Filling Serum

3X the level of dermatologistgrade hyaluronic acid* for filling and plumping. Use after PM cleansing, before moisturizing. 30 g

In just 3 days
Begins to fill in wrinkles for a smoother, younger look

In just 2 weeks**
82% of women saw more youthful-looking fullness in the cheek area

In 4 weeks
Dramatically reduces the look of deep facial folds and hollowness

·
Registered
538 Posts
If I know about testing on animals, I will not buy the products, that is a big NO, NO for me

Aloette does NOT test its products on animals

1 - 11 of 11 Posts