Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi skincaretalk family.

Been a long time sinds i have been here but i hope someone can help me! I have stopped whitening my skin because i just could not bear with trials and triublations that come with it... From reliable products being discontinued to products with all sorts dodgy ingredients.
Ever since i stopped i have learned to love my melanin even more! Even though i don't mind being 2 shades lighter(recovering bleaching addict here馃ぃ). My problem are my toes in particularry my middle toe on my right foot. I have callus on there (which is getting treated) but that whole toe seems to be darker than rest and generaly all my toes have a bit of hyperpigmentation but what can i do to get even tone toes... especially the middle toe?

I know this has been discussed years ago but i am just hoping someone has a more up to date regimen for this matter. I tried using koji San bar soap on my feet but it seems to make the ligher parts of my feet ligher and the darker parts darker...馃槳 Now i have "bleach allert looking feet"

Warning im posting a picture of the foot in question the lighter part on my midle toe is the callus that is curtently getting treated. Please do not hate on my feet. Im already insecure about them.
View attachment 67345

I hope someone can give me advice based on my picture.

Attachments

Registered
Hi skincaretalk family.

Been a long time sinds i have been here but i hope someone can help me! I have stopped whitening my skin because i just could not bear with trials and triublations that come with it... From reliable products being discontinued to products with all sorts dodgy ingredients.
Ever since i stopped i have learned to love my melanin even more! Even though i don't mind being 2 shades lighter(recovering bleaching addict here馃ぃ). My problem are my toes in particularry my middle to on my right foot. I have a callus on there which is getting treated but that whole toe seems to be darker than rest and generaly all my toes have a bit of hyperpigmentation but what can i do to get even tone toes... especially the middle toe?

I know this has been discussed years ago but i am just hoping someone has a more up to date regimen for this matter. I tried using koji San bar soap on my feet but it seems to make the ligher parts of my feet ligher and darkening the darker parts馃槳 Now i have "bleach allert looking feet"

Warning i posting a picture of the foot in question the lighter part on my midle toe is the callus that is curtently getting treated. Please do not hate on my feet. Im already insecure about them.
View attachment 67345

Hi. Skin building with Shea butter. Scrub lightly every other day with toothbrush and asantee or other soap. Apply white secret small cream 5 days in the week. Piment doux serum helps as well. Try this and hopefully there will be major improvement.

Registered
Hi skincaretalk family.

Ever since i stopped i have learned to love my melanin even more! Even though i don't mind being 2 shades lighter(recovering bleaching addict here馃ぃ). My problem are my toes in particularry my middle toe on my right foot. I have callus on there (which is getting treated) but that whole toe seems to be darker than rest and generaly all my toes have a bit of hyperpigmentation but what can i do to get even tone toes... especially the middle toe?

I know this has been discussed years ago but i am just hoping someone has a more up to date regimen for this matter. I tried using koji San bar soap on my feet but it seems to make the ligher parts of my feet ligher and the darker parts darker...馃槳 Now i have "bleach allert looking feet"

Warning im posting a picture of the foot in question the lighter part on my midle toe is the callus that is curtently getting treated. Please do not hate on my feet. Im already insecure about them.
View attachment 67345

DM me. My feet used to be worse.

Registered
I would treat with retin A gel 0.1% on the dark toes only until they peel or you may need another type of deeper peel for your feet to shed that dead skin
pm me for details

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi. Skin building with Shea butter. Scrub lightly every other day with toothbrush and asantee or other soap. Apply white secret small cream 5 days in the week. Piment doux serum helps as well. Try this and hopefully there will be major improvement.

Thank you so much!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts