Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you use it? People say, just rub it on the face, what's that supposed to mean?
Most of them say it's better for sensitive skin (because lime irritates sensitive skin), but how to use it?

·
Registered
60 Posts
how do you use it? People say, just rub it on the face, what's that supposed to mean?
Most of them say it's better for sensitive skin (because lime irritates sensitive skin), but how to use it?
Just rub it on your face and then eat it. I used to do it everytime I have tomatoes in my *******. I also use papaya, banana and sometimes calamansi juice. Fruits are the best skin exfoliator bcoz they are 100% natural and 100% safe just like me (laughs). However acidic fruits like limes should not be left for more than 5 minutes.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
So you rub a tomato on your face and then eat it? Sorry, that was funny.

Mmmm....I wanna eat nachoes and salsa now.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would be careful with experimenting with fruit juices on your face at full strenght. We've all eaten too many mangos, kiwis, or grapefruits and gotten that painful feeling around our lips, or on our tongues, from the acid. If you were going to use fruit juices, I would look up recipes people have tried and look at user comments to judge other peoples reactions. Best to let other people experiment, while your skin reaps the rewards.

·
Registered
60 Posts
So you rub a tomato on your face and then eat it? Sorry, that was funny.

Mmmm....I wanna eat nachoes and salsa now.
Yes! I don't waste anything. Anyway I have a really tough stomach that I even eat spoiled foods just to save Mother Earth. Let just say I am the next evolution of a healthier more perfect human being (laughs).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts