Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to buy a alcohol free toner for my dry and sensitive face. It has to also be used to remove mascara traces from under my eyes, so must be kind around the eyes. Thinking of buying the Clarins toner, but has anyone used that around their eyes? any other recommendations? thanks !

·
Registered
291 Posts
Personally I think toners are useless. Just find a gentle cleanser that removes makeup. They also make products meant especially for removing makeup around the eyes.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I am wanting to buy a alcohol free toner for my dry and sensitive face. It has to also be used to remove mascara traces from under my eyes, so must be kind around the eyes. Thinking of buying the Clarins toner, but has anyone used that around their eyes? any other recommendations? thanks !
You should try the OCM.
http://www.skincaretalk.com/diy-skin...ecipe-ocm.html
I use this then I double wash with my foaming cleanser and Voila! No trace of eye makeup or any other makeup at all. Toner wasn't intended to remove any leftover makeup. Its suppose to neutralize the pH after cleansing. If you cleanser is not cleansing... it'll be time to find another cleanser that will do the job. I think toner is an unnecessary step and a waste of $.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Why don't you try BIODERMA?
This brand is famous of liquid cleansing water to move off your make up, and it is from France, many actors and models use it. Because it is really sensitive and it works!

·
Administrator
33,768 Posts
Why don't you try BIODERMA?
This brand is famous of liquid cleansing water to move off your make up, and it is from France, many actors and models use it. Because it is really sensitive and it works!
This particular post from Kaymorris was posted July 2008-

Not your fault, and I have no idea why it was dug up 2 years later-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts