Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i was wondering if any of guys have use any of the products from tonique's skin care, in particular the 10X gel and cream? their website is almost as identical as F & F website?

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
I just ordered some the other day, yes it is very identical with the same ingredients but for less at 4 ounces for 99 dollars as opposed to the FF which costs 159 for 4 ounces. I will let you know how it goes, I plan to use it during the daytime and FF at night. We have a memeber here Keishak who uses it and claims to get great lightening from it. The ingredients also contain something extra, extra as in one more active ingredient that is not in the FF which I forget but if anyone happens to give me the list I can point it out, it works to inhibit melanin from within the RNA interference or something along those lines. Anyways, I believe the FF is stronger and works better because of its formulation, idk much about the tonique but I will keep you guys updated.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i was thinking of purchasing that too, i know the price is great compare to F&F but hey keep us updated. i am on my third week of HQ/RA and i just dont want to start new routine although at times i feel like i should because i get so inpatient.....

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
There was a post by a member here (I forget who it was) with a link to the Tonique site. It was almost identical to the F&F site. It'll be interesting to read yr review of their product & hear how it measures up against F&F.

·
Registered
265 Posts
LNL how are you going to be able to compare if you are using the fair and flawless at the same time. How are you going to know which one is working?

·
Registered
485 Posts
no ill stop the FF for now, I lightened 2 shades and hyperpigmentations are gone 80%, before I started FF my hyperpigmentation was about 70% gone with the HQ/RA.
That was fast!!
Then again you have been using HA/RA longer and I never applied RA to my hands.
Congrats on the 80%

·
Registered
463 Posts
I have been using this for months now and have found it quite effective especially because it is a natural skin cream. Another thing that I really like about it is not oily because I have a tendency to break out. I was just using it on my face but now I am using to lighten my body too but, 4oz. is not lasting too long so, next time I will try the lotion too. Another thing is I also mix retin A from ADC with it too and that helps it to work faster too I think.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Keishak, how is you skin while mixing it with RA? Do the acids in the F&F automatically stop the flakes from the RA or do you still get peeling. I think no matter how long I use RA my skin will flake. I am sort of hoping the F&F will stop them.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Keishak, how is you skin while mixing it with RA? Do the acids in the F&F automatically stop the flakes from the RA or do you still get peeling. I think no matter how long I use RA my skin will flake. I am sort of hoping the F&F will stop them.
I am sorry I should've been more clear I am not using F&F at the moment, I am using Retin A mixed with Tonique's 10X cream. The retin A that I am using works good with it I haven't really noticed any flaking though

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
The FF will stop them, speaking of which, has it shipped yet?
LNL, I got it TODAY!!!! Wow, that was SO fast! I only ordered it on Sunday I think it was. I am very excited, but I think I might hold off for a few days. Would you believe I seem to be on a good thing at the moment. RA/HQ at night and HC/HQ in the day. My skin has no signs of redness during the day so looks much fairer. I'm dying to try it but don't want to spoil anything just now, but then again, who knows what my skin will be like in a few days. It's so temperamental at the moment. I just really need to settle into a routine and stick with it. I'll let you know when I try it

Do you think there's any chance I'll re-darken on stopping the HQ, at least at first until the F&F kicks in?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I am sorry I should've been more clear I am not using F&F at the moment, I am using Retin A mixed with Tonique's 10X cream. The retin A that I am using works good with it I haven't really noticed any flaking though
No worries keishak, I think they're pretty much the same anyway, aren't they?

·
Registered
485 Posts
LNL, I got it TODAY!!!! Wow, that was SO fast! I only ordered it on Sunday I think it was. I am very excited, but I think I might hold off for a few days. Would you believe I seem to be on a good thing at the moment. RA/HQ at night and HC/HQ in the day. My skin has no signs of redness during the day so looks much fairer. I'm dying to try it but don't want to spoil anything just now, but then again, who knows what my skin will be like in a few days. It's so temperamental at the moment. I just really need to settle into a routine and stick with it. I'll let you know when I try it
Do you think there's any chance I'll re-darken on stopping the HQ, at least at first until the F&F kicks in?
What's HC/HQ

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hydrocortisone is the stuff you put on cuts and bruises to help them heal faster right? I never knew it had skin lightening properties too. I just saw this in other thread and I was amazed but, the only drawback is it PERMANENTLY thins the skin. Is that right?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts