Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello. i am new to this forum so you will not recognize my name. however, as a confessed skin care junkie, i am thrilled to be posting here and reading all that you have to say.

i do love skin care. however, due to some liver and immune conditions, i cannot use anything that is rated as toxic. so i am on the hunt for effective antiaging products without all the junk in them. i just ordered a tremendous amount of product from Tracie Martyn - The amla cleanser, the exfoliant, and the serum. i feel confident that the first two products will benefit my skin, as i have a bit of congestion and hyperpigmentation going on. however, i am a bit sketched out about the serum. has anyone tried it? did you see dramatic results. it costs 185 - so if the results are short of a miracle - forget it.

also, i would like to know your take on hydroquinone - i know that it has been associated with liver damage. and i have read that in the long run it actually leads to increased melanin production and rebound pigmentation. what has your experience and research told you?

thank you so much for your thoughts.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
one more question. has anyone tried the moisturizer by Skingenic - it looks and sounds amazing but again i would like to know if anyone has actually used it with success.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I dont have any experience with those products. But I have read that hydroquinone is okay if used for 3 months or less.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts