Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi Kimmy and welcome to the site! A while back I was asking about something to rid myself of stretchmarks and someone recommended it to me. She said it really worked for her and was afraction of the price of Strivectin DS. I would have loved to try it, but no one sells it up here. I've hear d that it has work verry well on lots of people, try it, give it a go- especially if you can get samples to try instead of spending money. Right Now I use the strivectin ds, the only thing around here, I think I started in in July or August, I did get SOME results the marks are less noticeable....but I'm not done. Some people will recommend Bio-oil, I went through 2 bottles and it proved worthless to me... IF you do happen to try the Trivestin let us know how it is working or not working for you. Or if you hear of something else..

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello kimmy welcome to SCT, you have come to the right place to find out information on skincare. We have many knowledgeable people here that love to help and have fun too!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi hon. I just joined but have been lurking on here for a while. I used trilastin sr and it is amazing well worth the money. I had both wide type stretch marks and deep ones. It worked well on both. I've just finished the first tube and the results are great, The skin is more normal and it looks much better. It has really helped and made my boobs go down 2 cup sizes due to shrinking the excess skin. They look fab too now. Go for it Id say

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Kimmy,

I had my baby in December 08'. I have been using Trilastin for over a year now. I have seen a little difference (very minimal) They seem to be fading but not that much. My skin is a little firmer but not much for a year's worth of usage. But maybe you'll be more lucky that I was.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ok...now I'm confused? Read a good review of Elastin3 and now these look good on Trilastin. Both are sold at destination maternity. Argh....finding a product shouldn't be this ahrd.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts