Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was searching MUA for a new cleanser and one that struck my eye is Trilogy gentle facial exfoliant. Has anyone ever used products from this company. I went to the company website and they seem a little difficult to obtain. Any other suggestions? Another one that struck my eye was Juice beauty exfoliating cleanser. I only use a gentle scrub or exfoliating cleanser once a day.

·
Administrator
33,799 Posts
Hi dash-

I have used both. Sephora has Juice. And this is where I got my Trilogy. Health and Beauty, Trilogy Skin Care. Free World Delivery

Funny, I went to MUA looking for a cleanser and these were 2 I tried because of the reviews. Myself, I like Trilogy better. Go to Sephora and they will give you a sampleof the Juice.

Are you expecting? I thought I read that somewhere around here
, if you are, take it easy on the exfoliating cleanser. Maybe do every other day. Your skin can do some crazy things when you are pregnant-

Hope this helps-

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Were not on Birth control so in between periods right now so I could be pregnant. Or not. Let you all know in about a week. With my first child I had beautiful glowing skin. I got lots of comments on it, I was like I'm just pregnant. I've seen women who get horrible acne and skin issues when their pregnant so I felt so blessed.

·
Administrator
33,799 Posts
Were not on Birth control so in between periods right now so I could be pregnant. Or not. Let you all know in about a week. With my first child I had beautiful glowing skin. I got lots of comments on it, I was like I'm just pregnant. I've seen women who get horrible acne and skin issues when their pregnant so I felt so blessed.
Ok, then I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that maybe theres a little baby in the belly-

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. A bit scary thinking about 2 kids. Wew. I get to stay home but it's a lot of work with just one.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh and I was comparing the triology and the juice. Triology is $34 for 2.5 fl oz and juice $22 for 5 so I'm due for a sample from Sephora. It might be awhile until I get to go to a store again though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts