Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
am queen of skin products hopping ,in search of the perfect product for my skin type.....not sure what that is anymore.... anyhow, hi everyone....

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Fawnie. I have combination skin that breaks out in acne all year round. I have used many products, medications and diets. sometimes, something seems to be working then stops. right now, am using Eucerin nobacter face wash and antipigment cream with SPF 20+ UVA. have spots i'll love to see diminish....

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome, Well I had acnee and wrinkles, what worked for me was dermabrassions, the at home kits. Worked like a charm for me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Kuddy,

Welcome here, i'm new to the forum as well, and just a quick note to say I know exactly how you feel and what you are going through, I have had problem skin since 16 ( i'm 26 now) have also tried everything from diets, meds, pills, natural stuff, fruit masks, you name it and i've tried it. Even the harsher stuff like Acutane and TCA peels !! I'm on Obagi now ( the nu-derm system) have been on it for a week and read some really AMAZING reviews on it. I though I had nothing to lose so i'll give it a try.

I can honestly say after TEN YEARS of struggling and always trying to find the next best thing to clear my skin this is AMAZING!!!!

I've only been on the system for a week and I can already see it working !!!! It's the first product I have used in TEN years that does EXACTLY !!!!! WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL DO !!!!!!!

It ticks all the boxes for me.

Hope this helps
Cheers
xx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts