Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Administrator
34,240 Posts
Steph- I suggest going to makeupalley.com and looking at the reviews for tanning products. I know the tan towel and Clarins bronzing gel get great reviews. But those are only a few- check it out, you will love it, I just know!

· Administrator
34,240 Posts
The key to the fake tan is to exfoliate before you use it. Go with one that has great reviews. You won't get the orange color-thats why you have to look at the reviews. The other thing that I do is the spray tan-it works and looks great. Very natural, and does not smell. The lady I go to puts oil on your toes and nails so they don't get color. But it truly does look natural. So you might want to look into that.

· Administrator
34,240 Posts
Steph- I am not talking the spray kind you do yourself out of a can!! You go to a salon, in my case, (the lady comes to my house) I have all the girls over we tan eat snacks and have adult beverages. She uses a spray gun, she just puts oil on my toe nails and finger nails, but everything tans nicely. And my tan is free for doing it at my house!! Can't beat that-
Kind of like a purse party but its a tan party!!

· Administrator
34,240 Posts
No you want to exfoliate right before you do the tan. To slough off all the dead skin to get more of an even tan with no streaks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.