Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Urm..Hai
I am new to this
Wanted some help with the skin of my body & lips.
Well, the skin of my arms and legs are tanned. I want them to be fair. Is there a solution to that?

Plus, I want my lips to be pink. I didnt take care of it since a long time and the lips too have become tanned. I've got some ideas on Yahoo Answers but i want more suggestions.

Thank you

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site! if you look through the threads you will find some on skin lightening and I am positive you will find your answers plus many helpful hints there.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Urm..Hai
I am new to this
Wanted some help with the skin of my body & lips.
Well, the skin of my arms and legs are tanned. I want them to be fair. Is there a solution to that?

Plus, I want my lips to be pink. I didnt take care of it since a long time and the lips too have become tanned. I've got some ideas on Yahoo Answers but i want more suggestions.

Thank you
Hi , welcome on SCT!

I was watching a beauty programme on tv some months ago. The lady was saying that if you apply watermelon juice to your tanned areas and leave it to dry, this will get rid of the tan eventually but you need to do it regularly. I am not sure if this works as I never tried it on myself but you can give it a go!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts