Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone- was wondering if anyone has any suggestion on how to lighten dark circles, I have tried from $10 to $100 creams but none of them worked.. thx.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
96ANN;78218]Hi everyone- was wondering if anyone has any suggestion on how to lighten dark circles, I have tried from $10 to $100 creams but none of them worked.. thx

·
Registered
713 Posts
96Ann welcome to SCT, there is lots of great information on this sight! Read ask lots of questions and have fun!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Apply potato slices on your eyes and leave on for 10-15 mins. Do this regularly for best results. Another solution would be to apply vitamin k cream/gel.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have hereditary dark circles under my eyes and every night putting quality aloe vera gel around my eyes drastically reduces their experience alongside drinking up to two litres of water a day.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ginseng, Green tea, Vitamin A&E, and Aloe all put into once nice little basket!

There are products out there that contain all these ingredients!

·
Registered
60 Posts
The best way to prevent dark circles under the eyes is to eat, drink and sleep well, reduce stress and combat fatigue. You can try turmeric powder and pineapple juice. The presence of curcumin (antioxidant) in turmeric powder can treat free-radical damage caused to the cells around the eyes, thereby treating dark circles. You can apply a paste of turmeric powder mixed with pineapple juice and apply it on the eyes for about 10 minutes everyday.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'd be interested in finding a solution to this problem myself. Right now I use Dr. Denese Instant Wrinkle Press because it has a brightening effect on the under eye area.
It doesn't get rid of the problem, just conceals it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts