Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Found this site by accident, am v impressed with the postings so joined straightaway! Over the past couple of years I seem to have aged dramatically, getting paranoid that I look far older than I really am. I got the STOP clinical renewal device recently and it's helped with the general face, but not lines. I've spent my life grinning, wearing contacts and (ahem) smoking (have promised self I'm giving up for good this year)....the upshot is under-eye wrinkles that really bother me. I have crow's feet too but I don't mind those so much, it's just the fact my eyes look tired. What can I be doing to turn the clock back a bit?

Cheers

Snowball

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've asked this same question no response
I have lines under my eyes I don't sleep very well at night.

·
Registered
11 Posts
those home led lights are supposed to help with the eye wrinkles..I am currently looking into that...

·
Registered
6 Posts
The best product I have found, (And I've tried a lot) is MD Forte "Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream". It has Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Vitamin A and E. It smoothed out all the lines under my eyes and my crows feet. It works quickly also. Very visible results in 1 week and it just continues to get better and better.

This is a strong product so you need to start slow. You will feel a tingling sensation at first until your skin gets use to it. Try once every 3 days and work up to every day. I use it morning and evening. I LOVE this product! :)

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Oh Snowball! Please let us know how the STOP works!! I have read about it on essentialdayspa forum! Do you do facial exercise too? That has really thickened the undereye skin for me and helped to fill out the area.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
sorry vie age, if anyone knows of where I can get some of this myself been looking for eye cream myself been ages and thought this would be good one for me sensative eyes! thanks

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I haven't had any problems with crows feet or underline wrinkles --I attribute that to the fact that I have been using the Cellex-C serum for about 3 years. Maybe I started to use the stuff before the wrinkles were forming; but around my eye area, my skin is in the best shape.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have developed two very prominent lines below my eyes. Probably because of eye make up.
I ve tried Chambor Eye cream. Not much of a help.
For now i avoid doing eye make up as much as possible & apply Cream, Olive oil or Vaseline around my eyes.

Anyone using natural remedies...???

·
Registered
246 Posts
If you have actual wrinkles, you need to figure out whether the skin has creased, is loose and thus folding or there is something else going on. Personally, (and not all on this forum endorse them) if you need to actually reverse skin aging I think the most effective topical treatment available is copper peptides. Skin Biology has a product called Night Eyes specifically formulated for the eye area and is relatively gentle. For fine lines, I understand some have reversed those with Retin A but I don't think you will be successful in attacking actually "wrinkled" skin with RA.

My own experience is that I started the year with troublesome eyes. Underneath is was more baggy/puffiness while the upper eyelids "hood" a bit. Over the year I was using RA (but have kind of stopped the last month), the CPs and also eye exercises. I would recommend incorporating eye exercises and massage to any topical treatment (perhaps the Tanaka massage a few times a week would help). My undereye area is much better now and I want to pick up the attention to the upper lids, as the "hooding" is now the biggest problems in my eye region.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts