Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i shave my underarms and it is resulting in dark arms....i often exfoliate it with soap and pumice stone and also apply hydroquione cream 2times a day, iam getting a party where i plan to wear sleeveless, i would like to know how to lighten the arms and how to have underarms like those of filmstars, do they opt for permanent hair removal or what? plz help

·
Registered
136 Posts
hey.. i tried the laser permanent hair removal and boy do i regret it!!! it left me with scars!! dark pigmented.. i now wax my underarms from a salon and dey have lighten slowly on der own. i havent tried using any lighteners on dem.. just exfoliate regularly.. if you do try something that works please let me know and i will do vice versa..

·
Registered
77 Posts
Laser hair removal can leave pigmentation but usually happens on darker skin tones. If your light go for the laser! otherwise wax may be your best bet! There are all kinds of new shave gels out there try to find one thats really think like a shave lotion. And dont shave every day to avoid bumps and razor burn. If you have a party skip the last couple of days and shave the morning of! Try some calming oils or creams to get rid of any razor bumps you do get.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts