Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey beautiful people, I've been using GnG cream(peach lid) for about a month now, I've seen a slight improvement in my skin colour. About half a shade up. Does anyone else have results after using it for over 3 months?
I know most people say the formula changed after the owner died some years ago, but I just wanna know what the results are in 2020. Thanks beautiful people :whistle::)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I’m looking to purchase this on eBAY! How do you like it? Can you list pro and cons?
I've got a brand new spare bottle I can sell you if you want. I've reached my goal now so have moved on to maintenance. I was using g&g (peach lid) lotion with ikb gel and maxi white x

·
Registered
328 Posts
I've got a brand new spare bottle I can sell you if you want. I've reached my goal now so have moved on to maintenance. I was using g&g (peach lid) lotion with ikb gel and maxi white x
What's your current shade? Great to hear.

Is the oil sold on houseofbeautynewyork real?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m looking to purchase this on eBAY! How do you like it? Can you list pro and cons?
I think you should go for it. I've finished my first container. Took me about 7weeks or so. And it's gotten me 1 shade lighter. My skin especially my arms are becoming so even. They're the same shade as my chest finally.
So it's not so fast working, but then I can tell it's definitely doing something to my skin, which I think gives better results over time.
Cons... It's got a strong smell, but it's not really irritating for me anyway. And also, my skin dries up after an hour of application. So maybe it's best to add an oil to it. Mine has nothing mixed with it. Yup. That's it so far.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, nice to hear you reached your goal! What was your starting shade and how many shades lighter are you now? Plus how long did it take you?

·
Administrator
33,771 Posts
Where did you get your G&G? Others in UK are looking for it as well @lili2467

1 - 11 of 11 Posts