Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an updated photo from 5 mins ago. It is taken in natural light in my bathroom agains a white wall with a regular Cannon digital camers. As you can see, I am much lighter than in the earlier photo. In Jan, when I began, I was as dark reddish brown as Jermaine Jackson
. You can see my narueal reddish undertone (& why I'd be too pink like an allergy sufferer is I depigmented to white person colour). My hair was recently re-dyed brown to blend out the auburn tone.

You can also see that the Lumigan has really grown my lashes (I am completely unmade-up: no anything) thick & long. The REtin A (& careful sunscreen use) has prevented any wrinkles, fine lines or blotches. The HQ has NOT caused any damage at all nor has the TCA peel I tried out. Right now, I am now 44 & turn 45 in Nov. I'll post updated photos as I go along. I hope this helps those who were asking me for updates!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Here's an updated photo from 5 mins ago. It is taken in natural light in my bathroom agains a white wall with a regular Cannon digital camers. As you can see, I am much lighter than in the earlier photo. In Jan, when I began, I was as dark reddish brown as Jermaine Jackson
. You can see my narueal reddish undertone (& why I'd be too pink like an allergy sufferer is I depigmented to white person colour). My hair was recently re-dyed brown to blend out the auburn tone.

You can also see that the Lumigan has really grown my lashes (I am completely unmade-up: no anything) thick & long. The REtin A (& careful sunscreen use) has prevented any wrinkles, fine lines or blotches. The HQ has NOT caused any damage at all nor has the TCA peel I tried out. Right now, I am now 44 & turn 45 in Nov. I'll post updated photos as I go along. I hope this helps those who were asking me for updates!
your skin and lashes look wonderful! Thanks for sharing your sources and results, i made my order and im well on my way too

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
WOW! I am impressed! Your skin is SOOOOO smooth. Your lashes are so dark and thick I hope mine do that and SOON. I have never EVER had lashes. Your skin is lighter very obviously so at that! Great work Ondine and thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You definitely will,goatlady. Thanks for the kind words, guys.

My bottom lashes used to be invisible unless you got really close-& they were short too!
Now, that shadow you see under my eyes in the photo is from my lower eyelashes! YAHOO! The're like many people's top lashes. I've tossed out my eyeliner pencil
. Use the lumigan in your brows too to make them thicker, fuller & darker. Mine are now a very dark brown from reddish brown beforehand. LUMIGAN is one of the best beauty secrets out there. Do not let those other lash growth serum companies rob you of hundreds of $.

The TCA really refines the surface texture of my skin & my cheeks are now freckle free. There are only a few die-hard hangers on freckles on my temples BUT I'll TCA them into oblivion too. The trick will be avoiding the sun like the plague so the freckles (stubborn little [email protected][email protected]#D$) do not return.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Woowoo! Your results are coming along NATURALLY! Those who don't know you won't be able to to tell! Lighter and not bleached out with nice lashes!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, GoddessOfEarth. That is what I was hoping for. I didn't want that Lil Kim uneven washed-out look nor do I want white hands, brown arms & black knuckles. It has got to be even &natural. If it takes a little longer, it'll just mean I won't have a bunch of corrections to make later.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Ondine, did you need a prescription to order the Lumigan? I went on alldaychemist and they are saying that you can only phone order and prescriptions are mandatory. Will this be changed and available without mandatory prescription with the Careprost that's coming in the next week?

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They will NOT require a prescription for Careprost. ADC says they'll call me as soon as it is available & you can bet I'll post the info immediately for everyone to stock up.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I agree with Lexi the more I look at your pic I cannot believe you have a 20 year old son. I just cannot get over how young you look. Maybe one day we can see all of your face?? You honesty don't look over 30. Great work. I hope with some hard work and more time I can turn back a few more years.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AWWW, shucks, guys. I am truly overwhelmed by all your supportive words. I merely wanted to post an update to show results & progression. I wasn't expecting all this! You guys are the BEST. Thank you all.

As for 'looking young' it is part genetic (the smaller part) & part lifestyle choices (the greater part). Goatlady & Lexi with their TCA peels are onto something great (as you can see by my results). Dead skin build-up vanishes. RA is a miracle cream (when used safely & correctly). HQ4% definitely does lighten. More visibly & faster on thinner & lighter skin, more slowly on darker skin. Sunblock is your friend. While a tan might look great on some of you white ladies & gents out there, you will pay a high price skin-wise later. Consider other options (spray tan, sunless tanners). The rest is common sense diet-sleep-exercise-stress management stuff.

Lumigan is fabulous stuff. Like fertilizer for lashes. Makes them grow like crab-grass! We don't have to fall apart as we age. What news could be better?

NY, you asked about supplements. There's a forum here in which many supplements & different diets etc are discussed in depth. You can really learn a lot from the saddus over there. I do take the supplements I need because I do not get enough in my diet. Specifically for skin, I saw a difference after assing a folic acid supplement (only 1/day) & adding omega3-6-9 (I have a sea food allergy so I don't get enough from food). I take a regular multivitamin too.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:d thanks!:d

1 - 20 of 39 Posts