Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have struggled with dark hands and feet and knuckles for so long I’ve read so much about it on SCT but they are all outdated (old) and it’s always impossible to get the product because it no longer is available. Can someone please help me with this. Thank you❤❤❤

·
Registered
122 Posts
Now is the best time to work on hands and feet because now you can wear gloves outside without looking crazy (because the corona aka COVID) but

·
Registered
122 Posts
I’d say stop using literally everything, just use regular products to wash and moisturize for a week straight, get some type of gloves that are tight or fitted (like silicone or nitrile, latex and vinyl are either too loose or rip easy) and get a thick water based moisturizer (lotion or cream) don’t use oils or butters, while you do that find a chemical exfoliating soap and lotion/cream that doesn’t have any lighteners in it even if it’s a natural lightener ( for soap i recommend Alpha skin care body wash it has glycolic acid in but it doesn’t lather and the bottle isn’t big or fair and white aha soap bar that has lactic acid it’s a big bar and none stripping), (for lotions/ creams try to find one that has glycolic acid or salicylic acid within the top 8 ingredients both penetrate deeper into the skin than other acids) for that for a week or so straight and then find a natural lightening lotion or cream it’s difficult to find one that isn’t slow but get the serum with it and use them together and put your gloves on RIGHT AFTER using it and PS the gloves are a day and night thing but if you are going out or something I doubt much in these times and you’re dressing up and don’t want to wear the gloves take a small moisturizer with you and moisturizer your hands ALOT. Do the same for your feet, you can get plastic booties then just put your socks on over them they’ll def make your feet feel weird or sweaty but you’ll get used to it also PSS I don’t know if this is obvious but always use a wash cloth and sometime exfoliating gloves or something when you shower

1 - 3 of 3 Posts