Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I realize this has been discussed before many times on SCT, but I was wondering if I could use Glutathione pills w/ Kojic acid soap and lotion in the morning, while using HQ only at night. I read about the reductive effect of glutathione interfering with the cytotoxic of HQ, but if I use them at two separate times of the day, will the interference effect still occur?

Thank you!

·
Registered
341 Posts
In my opinion you will be wasting pills/money.i don’t think it matters what time of the day you use it, it still gets absorbed into your blood stream
You can do kojic acid X glutathione tho

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hi,

I realize this has been discussed before many times on SCT, but I was wondering if I could use Glutathione pills w/ Kojic acid soap and lotion in the morning, while using HQ only at night. I read about the reductive effect of glutathione interfering with the cytotoxic of HQ, but if I use them at two separate times of the day, will the interference effect still occur?

Thank you!
As kweeny said,Waste of money.Just wait till when you wean off from HQ till then,you can continue with High does Vitamin C,MSM and Pycnogenol.
I realized that Pycnogenol and Vitamin C still work while using HQ.

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Yes you can babe I did it, just use sparingly

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Maybe bec its IV I use & small amt. of hq on difficult parts that may darken over time my opinion your gluta levels have to be extra high to achieve this

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
In my opinion you will be wasting pills/money.i don’t think it matters what time of the day you use it, it still gets absorbed into your blood stream
@kweeny is it the same rule with gluta cream and hq cream? Those can be used together right? Its only the case the gluta gets ineffective when u take gluta in pills form right?

·
Registered
341 Posts
In my opinion you will be wasting pills/money.i don’️t think it matters what time of the day you use it, it still gets absorbed into your blood stream
@kweeny is it the same rule with gluta cream and hq cream? Those can be used together right? Its only the case the gluta gets ineffective when u take gluta in pills form right?
@mccartney, I am not entirely sure how topical glutathione works where Hq is concerned but it’s is generally an antioxidant so I would assume that perhaps it works the same way, topically or orally. It has been said that it will cancel out Hq when used orally. Maybe it’s same when used in creams / serums.

I am presently on gluta and would love to use an hq serum too but don’t wanna risk it.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Maybe bec its IV I use & small amt. of hq on difficult parts that may darken over time my opinion your gluta levels have to be extra high to achieve this
How many Ivs have you done and how many shades have you lighten?

I just started but it is too expensive. I am doing once a week 3000mg I am just ordering if it is worth it.

·
Registered
322 Posts
How many Ivs have you done and how many shades have you lighten?

I just started but it is too expensive. I am doing once a week 3000mg I am just ordering if it is worth it.

where abouts in Australia are you finding stores who do gluta IV ?

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
@masa when I start iv its usually one iv weekly I see results immediately as far as the glowing skin is concerned. I also notice a “lightening” effect after the second iv session I notice more of a pale / yellow undertoning to my skin . Of course this is incorporating my diet to lighten and other sustaining supps. that always boost everything for my regi
If I tan heavily at a beach . I am kelly rowland easily So I add pycnogenol supps to up my natural sunscreen defenses just in case I don’t wanna look like a ghost that day with ss film on my face..
You really have to experiment for your own skin type .. I basically know which iv gluta works for me and its from the philipines. Spa gluta boosters are nothing but a waste to me certain iv brands are bullsht . I wouldn’t order iv ever

·
Registered
8 Posts
@gymrat Please I have issues with navigating the site. I’m using my phone and whenever I search for a topic I know exist e.g, Qei + range, it takes me to the forum index page. Please help. Thank you.

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
@Soso22 That happens to me too I think you have to keep logging in from the same device or you get rerouted to that page , its set up that way on this site ,
for example my sister can’t go log in her own “sct “account on my ipad only on her phone @gymrat

·
Registered
774 Posts
@masa when I start iv its usually one iv weekly I see results immediately as far as the glowing skin is concerned. I also notice a “lightening” effect after the second iv session I notice more of a pale / yellow undertoning to my skin . Of course this is incorporating my diet to lighten and other sustaining supps. that always boost everything for my regi
If I tan heavily at a beach . I am kelly rowland easily So I add pycnogenol supps to up my natural sunscreen defenses just in case I don’t wanna look like a ghost that day with ss film on my face..
You really have to experiment for your own skin type .. I basically know which iv gluta works for me and its from the philipines. Spa gluta boosters are nothing but a waste to me certain iv brands are bullsht . I wouldn’t order iv ever
The one I am getting is at a clinic beauty clinic.

3000mg once a week. I wonder wether beauty clinics are a waste of money too.

·
Administrator
33,771 Posts
@gymrat Please I have issues with navigating the site. I’m using my phone and whenever I search for a topic I know exist e.g, Qei + range, it takes me to the forum index page. Please help. Thank you.
Hello, are you using the forum's "Enhanced Mobile View" or using the Full Version of the site? @Soso22

·
Registered
341 Posts
i am very curious to try this and report back @DOODOOBROWN
What was your gluta dose while using HQ.and how much HQ were you using please?
i am currently on liposomal but i need a further boost on joints

·
Registered
71 Posts
@kweeny hey, I need some help please? I’ve been using maxi peel 3 to get rid of some hyperpigmentation on my face and neck, it contains hq and tretinoin.
Today I began using a lotion that has active ingredients like L glutathione, Kojic acid, ascorbic acid. But I just came across this thread and was wondering if can I still use these two products together, since the hq is in a peeling solution, while the Gluta is in a cream form?

·
Registered
341 Posts
@Lunabrown, I think you should be fine to use it together,however when your skin starts to peel , do take a break from tretinoin or any harsh product in general till the new skin heals.

What we are debating on at the moment is wether oral /IV glutathione and Hq use together won’t cancel each other out.

·
Registered
71 Posts
@kweeny Thank you, appreciate your quick response. Yes I plan to use the peel every 2-3 weeks - And I only use Shea butter when my skin starts to peel

·
Registered
298 Posts
This is one thread I'm really interested in. I've been using HQ creams like fair and white and clear essence for the past 3 years. Any other "natural" lightening cream either doesn't work on me or ends up giving me white spots so HQ is the only thing my skin understands when it comes to lightening. I never even wean off and its ok. I've been told I can't use glutathione. Strange thing I once used GNC pills and the glow was amazing. Switched to jarrows after all the rave here and it did nothing. I dont know what supplements to include in my regi for a glow since im not dropping HQ. Any suggestions? Will liposomal vitamin c have any effect? I need suggestions please

·
Registered
341 Posts
This is one thread I'm really interested in. I've been using HQ creams like fair and white and clear essence for the past 3 years. Any other "natural" lightening cream either doesn't work on me or ends up giving me white spots so HQ is the only thing my skin understands when it comes to lightening. I never even wean off and its ok. I've been told I can't use glutathione. Strange thing I once used GNC pills and the glow was amazing. Switched to jarrows after all the rave here and it did nothing. I dont know what supplements to include in my regi for a glow since im not dropping HQ. Any suggestions? Will liposomal vitamin c have any effect? I need suggestions please

Well,jarrows takes a while to work as they say the absorption rate is about 20percent anyway.You would have to give it months to see a big result.I used it for a short while too and it turned my lips pink and gave me a glow.
supplements like vitaminC,Pycogenol,Msm have been recommended here for glowing skin.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts