Skin Care Talk banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
OK hang in there beautiful people.
I am awaiting the delivery of my CT serum{Hq and kojic acid).
i will be using it on my knuckles,knees and elbows that need evening out while still on my liposomal glutathione regimen.i will keep an update{which might take weeks} to see if My results are diminished by Hq use or if there is a stall in progress.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Well,jarrows takes a while to work as they say the absorption rate is about 20percent anyway.You would have to give it months to see a big result.I used it for a short while too and it turned my lips pink and gave me a glow.
supplements like vitaminC,Pycogenol,Msm have been recommended here for glowing skin.
Ok great. I'm going to try liposomal vitamin c, man and pycnogenol

·
Registered
607 Posts
This is one thread I'm really interested in. I've been using HQ creams like fair and white and clear essence for the past 3 years. Any other "natural" lightening cream either doesn't work on me or ends up giving me white spots so HQ is the only thing my skin understands when it comes to lightening. I never even wean off and its ok. I've been told I can't use glutathione. Strange thing I once used GNC pills and the glow was amazing. Switched to jarrows after all the rave here and it did nothing. I dont know what supplements to include in my regi for a glow since im not dropping HQ. Any suggestions? Will liposomal vitamin c have any effect? I need suggestions please
@Goldencream how long did you take the GNC pills?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts