Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok....a very good friend of mine loves this mask. She claims that it rejuvenates, refreshes, and makes her look younger. I have to admit she looks great but I always thought it was because she has great skin. Well, last night she shared this secret with me. I am tempted to buy it...then saw what it costs
Don't get me wrong...I have spent way more than this on a *miracle* cream before. So I called my friend who said that I should try it before I buy it...she gave me some to take home
I have to admit that my skin looks & feels like I just had a professional collagen mask at a spa....but it's to early to tell. She gave me enough for a weeks worth (at least I hope I have enough for a week)...
She uses it daily but I'm sure it can also be used for a special night/occasion when you want to look your best.
Has anyone tried it??

Will keep everyone posted as I intend to use it for a week...

·
Registered
1 Posts
It is one of the best 'emergency mask " and in Hong KOng we called it the " Boiled egg after removing the shell " mask. I don't use it daily cos I have too many other mask but if I have something special that evening I'll do it before applying makeup. Makes your skin very smooth .In the spa they use it to massage your face.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts