Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm noticing that with lighter skin my veins are becoming more and more noticeable. Is anyone else having this "problem"?

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I'm noticing that with lighter skin my veins are becoming more and more noticeable. Is anyone else having this "problem"?
This is not a "problem" but something that we (light skinned folks) have to deal with.

It seems to be less of an issue if you are overweight - the veins are buried in the fat and so less visible - but that is hardly a solution. It is also less of a problem in the summer when we tan - but that would mean the undoing of your efforts to lighten your skin.

So - life is a series of trade-offs, and this is just one of them.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
It depends on your individual body structure too. Some people are very pale & you do not see a mass of blue veins. Others are less fortunate. For the latter lighteners, it would be a trade-off (like the increased sun sensitivity).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes, i do! My veins are alot more prominent then ever.I'm overweight and my veins are more apparent on my body im so selfconcious of them i have done some research on the net and have found many people who share this problem and are concerned.I haven't been taking care of my body for a few years now and im fed up of this im so depressed ove this any other issues concerning my self esteem and body image.I'm currently seeing a Naturalpathic Dr. I did a hormone test and i need help! I want to be happy again.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yes, i do! My veins are alot more prominent then ever.I'm overweight and my veins are more apparent on my body im so selfconcious of them i have done some research on the net and have found many people who share this problem and are concerned.I haven't been taking care of my body for a few years now and im fed up of this im so depressed ove this any other issues concerning my self esteem and body image.I'm currently seeing a Naturalpathic Dr. I did a hormone test and i need help! I want to be happy again.
There is off course no easy way out,
hard work dedication and motivation,
to do it everyday

1 - 6 of 6 Posts