Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the quarantine, I haven’t had a pedicure in a long time and now my heels have cracked and the soles are very calloused and hard. Can someone suggest what can be done to soften the soles especially heels? Please and thank you.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Callous feet is a sign of fungus you should go to a podiatrist they will prescribe you something that will clear it up

·
Administrator
33,737 Posts
Callous feet is a sign of fungus you should go to a podiatrist they will prescribe you something that will clear it up
Calluses are a sign of fungus?? This is not true at all.....calluses are caused by pressure, friction, repetitive motion, shoes not properly fitting, etc. It is not a fungus at all.

Easy to remove, soak your feet in warm water, use a pumice stone, lots of ways to remove calluses. You can also apply lactic acid, wrap your feet in seran wrap for 10-15 mins, do this every day for 3 days, and they should start to peel away on their own.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Calluses are a sign of fungus?? This is not true at all.....calluses are caused by pressure, friction, repetitive motion, shoes not properly fitting, etc. It is not a fungus at all.

Easy to remove, soak your feet in warm water, use a pumice stone, lots of ways to remove calluses. You can also apply lactic acid, wrap your feet in seran wrap for 10-15 mins, do this every day for 3 days, and they should start to peel away on their own.
when i went to a podiatrist about my Callousfeet he said that it was a fungus prescribed me medicated lotions and it cleared right up within days.

are you a doctor ? The rough cracked hard skin will come back. I havent used that lotion in years and my feet have been fine ever since

·
Administrator
33,737 Posts
when i went to a podiatrist about my Callousfeet he said that it was a fungus prescribed me medicated lotions and it cleared right up within days.

are you a doctor ? The rough cracked hard skin will come back. I havent used that lotion in years and my feet have been fine ever since
Calluses are NOT a fungus. Doesn't require a Dr to tell you this, google it. You maybe had a "corn" on your foot but a corn and callus is not the same thing. You can remove calluses yourself, its very simple, Requires nothing but a little effort.

·
Administrator
33,737 Posts
Baby Foot Original Foot Peel Set of 2

Leave the booties on for 90mins for deeper peeling.
Aren't they awesome @Mazikeen ......they even make them for men now, the booties are a bit bigger for their feet. I recommended them to a great friend of mine, he used them, then said, well you didn't tell me my feet would shed like a snake :giggle: I said DUH........try reading the instructions next time ;)

Hope you are doing well, great seeing your posts 💕

·
Registered
600 Posts
Aren't they awesome @Mazikeen ......they even make them for men now, the booties are a bit bigger for their feet. I recommended them to a great friend of mine, he used them, then said, well you didn't tell me my feet would shed like a snake :giggle: I said DUH........try reading the instructions next time ;)

Hope you are doing well, great seeing your posts 💕
lmao @gymrat the peeling is gross. Babyfoot is def a staple, I buy in bulk when they have sales so I don`t run out. I`m trying out Tonymoly shiny foot atm.

TONYMOLY - Shiny Foot Super Peeling Liquid

·
Administrator
33,737 Posts
lmao @gymrat the peeling is gross. Babyfoot is def a staple, I buy in bulk when they have sales so I don`t run out. I`m trying out Tonymoly shiny foot atm.

TONYMOLY - Shiny Foot Super Peeling Liquid
Tell me more..... how does Tonymoly compare to Babyfoot?? The more I peel the happier I get. Nothing better then smooth feet. What other kind of tricks do you have? I'm taking notes @Mazikeen ;) I've been reading your posts on the Korean thread (y)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Tell me more..... how does Tonymoly compare to Babyfoot?? The more I peel the happier I get. Nothing better then smooth feet. What other kind of tricks do you have? I'm taking notes @Mazikeen ;) I've been reading your posts on the Korean thread (y)
😂@gymrat taking notes. I prefer the Babyfoot. Peeling was minimal. To maintain the Babyfoot results I apply Glycolic lotion every other day to keep them soft. Korea has some nice beauty products. I usually buy samples on ebay to try out b4 purchasing a product.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts